Chapter 15: Other types of Guzheng

The attractiveness of rich life to ordinary people is too great. After eating this bite for several days, it was eaten until the seventeenth, and the netizens could not digest it.

But just after digesting the last bite, the next bite followed.

On the 17th, the Banquet’s dinner will be held at 7:30 in the evening at the most luxurious Srika Hotel in Beijing.

It is two o'clock in the afternoon.

The expensive gowns presented by the maids filled the room.

Gu Xueyi glanced roughly, but was not satisfied. The maid kept talking about which one was made by Master XX, and which one was a limited edition... But in the eyes of Gu Xueyi, it seemed cheap.

But she can't attend in Hanfu.

Secretary Chen, dressed in a dark blue suit and well-dressed, stood at the door, looking at Gu Xueyi inside the door, and couldn't help but ask: "Is there nothing that your wife can see?"

"Yeah." Gu Xueyi turned around.

Gu Xueyi was about to fully adapt to this world, and the knowledge she mastered became richer. Probably only some relatively remote things could make her embarrassed.

She suddenly pulled something out of her memory.

"Just invite a modeling team."

Chen Yujin raised her eyebrows and said to her heart that it was so good, you finally stopped tossing about it yourself.

"Follow your wishes." After Chen Yujin finished speaking, she called.

Yan Wenshu flew home overnight.

Jiang Meng's agent put on a cap and went to pick him up.

Yan Wenshu came out of the airport and stared at her coldly for five minutes. The agent was staring at her so cold sweat came out, and he was uncomfortable, and awkwardly squeezed a voice from his throat: "Miss Yan, let's... get in the car first."

Yan Wenshu only then looked away, but instead of taking the nanny car prepared by the agent, he took the car he had called.

Half an hour later, Yan Wenshu saw Jiang Meng.

It was already half past two in the afternoon.

"Do you want to go to the banquet at the banquet house?" Yan Wenshu's tone was sarcasm, mercilessly. Plainly speaking, Jiang Meng is not worthy to go to the banquet.

Jiang Meng's expression stiffened, his facial muscles almost couldn't hold up a smile.

"Yes... this matter has to be resolved, isn't it? Didn't you return home for this matter?"

Yan Wenshu said coldly: "Then go."

Jiang Meng breathed a sigh of relief.

The agent had already found her a good styling team in private, and was waiting to go to the banquet at the banquet today, and once again pressed Gu Xueyi to clean up the comments on Weibo that vilified her.

The agent turned around to call.

But after a while he came back with a stiff face: "The X studio,...no orders. They gave priority to Ji Mingming's orders."

Jiang Meng's face changed drastically: "Ji Mingming is also going to the banquet family's dinner? Is she also worthy?"

The agent said that you are all "matched"?

Jiang Meng bit his lip and looked at Yan Wenshu.

Yan Wenshu said impatiently: "You don't expect me to find it for you, do you?"