Chapter 10: Yanchao's Secretary

When Yan Wenbo went upstairs, Yan Wenjia's closed door suddenly opened.

The two looked at each other, and the eyes of each other were indifferent.

Yan Wenjia's gaze shifted down and landed on the thermos barrel.

"She gave it to you?"

Yan Wenbo responded indifferently, "Yes."

"It's just now to please the Yan family, doesn't she think it's too late?" Yan Wenjia's words didn't seem to be mocking, it seemed that she was simply confused and curious.

Yan Wenbo could not answer such a question.

They didn’t know much about her...

Yan Wenbo pursed his lower lip, feeling a bit silly for holding the thermos bucket in his hand. As he turned to the kitchen downstairs, he said impatiently, "Oh, maybe it's a ghost."

Yan Wenjia quietly watched him walk away, and then closed the bedroom door.

Yan Wenjia leaned back lazily on the sofa, first flipped through the magazine for a while, then played three games, and swiped on Weibo again, enjoying today's stupid remarks... and even watched a movie.

He still couldn't wait for Gu Xueyi to come.

Yan Wenjia pressed her lower lip tightly.

...... Is this over?

He thought she was going to take the opportunity to make a big fuss, picking up the "sister-in-law" frame, pouring chicken soup, reasoning, and even swearing directly at him... He wanted to tear him up.

But no... none at all.

Their intersection started when she pressed him in the water, and it ended here.

He seemed to just pass under her eyelids, a trivial ant.

With a compassionate heart, she picked up the ant and set it aside. Then... then there is no more.

In the crew, she didn't talk to him anymore, and she didn't even give him extra eyes.

Back at Yan's house, it was the same... the gaze she gave him was not as much as the attention she gave to Yan Wenbo.

Yan Wenjia squeezed the earphones in his hands suddenly, then got up and went to bed.

Looking at the ceiling...

It seems to be another difficult day, without knowing any meaning of survival.

Yan Wenjia suppressed his anxiety and closed his eyes.

Gu Xueyi was sitting in the bedroom with a real ghost, and according to her memory and information obtained on the Internet, she was doing skin care for herself slowly.

Not as cumbersome as her time, but more effective.

After finishing this, she slowly enjoyed dinner and after-dinner fruit, took a hot bath again, and then fell asleep.

Gu Xueyi didn't throw away the little skirt bought from the mall, but hung it in the closet.

No matter how big a family is, it should not cause unnecessary waste.

The Yan family members are no longer immature, and it is certainly not a day's work for them to develop the temperament they are today. It will not be possible to correct it in a day. Let's dry it first...

What Yanchao, Yan Wenbai, Yan Wenjia...a series of names slowly receded from Gu Xueyi's mind, and she had a good night's sleep.

The next day, Gu Xueyi got up, washed and ate Chinese breakfast as before.