Chapter 2: His sister-in-law!

As the car drove all the way to the door of the police station, the driver still felt like he hadn't been relieved.

"Open the door." Gu Xueyi said.

The original owner got used to his arrogance at the banquet house, and the driver didn't think anything was wrong, and honestly went down and opened the door for her.

Gu Xueyi glanced, combined with the memory of this body, secretly remembered in her heart.

Seeing Gu Xueyi stepped out with a pair of beautiful and clean crystal slippers on her feet, the driver couldn't help but vaguely persuade: "You, are you really going to pick up the Fourth Master?"

"Yeah." Gu Xueyi collected the embarrassed look on the driver's face.

how? This banquet is still a mixed world devil?

Then it should be more smoked.

Gu Xueyi clenched the "whip" in her hand.

This kind of stuff is causing trouble in the family, but the three generations of richness are trivial matters. It would be a big deal to implicate the destruction of the entire family!

Gu Xueyi became more determined and strode into the police station.

The driver looked at her back, sighed, and had to guard outside. It really doesn't work... just call the second young master.

It's really weird today, how does the wife take care of the Fourth Young Master? The husband never cares about the Four Young Masters. Don't make any mess!

"Yan Si...Where is Yan Wenbo?" Gu Xueyi stepped in and asked directly.

The Yanjia is so famous that no one knows it. Of course, the name of the fourth master of Yan is also very loud. The little policewoman at the door was stunned for a second, then immediately reacted and said, "Inside, you come with me."

"You are... Mrs. Yan?"

"Yes."

Before the original owner got married, he frequently appeared in various gossip weekly magazines. After the marriage, because the banquet was low-key, the original owner had to follow the low-key and appeared in front of the camera less often.

The little policewoman's impression of Mrs. Banyan still lingered on the face with raised eyebrows and big red lips printed in the Gossip Weekly a few years ago with her eyes rolled. For a moment, she almost didn't recognize the young woman in front of her.

After a woman gets married, it's not so much that she suffers from a lot of criticism, but is not as glamorous as before marriage? Why did Mrs. Banquet change like a person, and become a better-looking person.

Maybe marry a top-notch giant like Yanjia, what is the difference?

The little policewoman suppressed the confusion in her heart, paused, and pushed open the glass door in front of her: "It's inside, Yansi Young Master now... doesn't look good."

Gu Xueyi nodded: "Thank you."

The little policewoman was a little flattered.

Mrs. Yan is really the same as she has changed...

Gu Xueyi had already seen the fourth master of the Yan family.

In a small room, there was only one teenager sitting leaning against. He is slender and wore weird clothes belonging to this world, which seems to be called a "shirt". The neckline of the shirt was torn, revealing a large thin and powerful chest of a young man.

At this time, the boy heard the footsteps, so he turned his head.

"Gu... Gu Xueyi?" The young man narrowed his eyes, a little unbelievable.