Chapter 4: Jiang Meng's plan

After the family doctor treated Yan Wenbo's wounds, Yan Wenbo raised her head again, and Gu Xueyi was no longer visible.

Yan Wenbo frowned, hesitated, called the maid, and asked: "The one downstairs... is called Jiang Meng?"

"Yes."

"It was the paparazzi who broke the news before, saying that the woman who went out of the hotel one after another with my brother?"

"Yes."

Yan Wenbo's face sank, and he said coldly: "My elder brother has been missing for half a month, and the fictitious scandal happened three months ago. What is she running to do now?"

Where the maid could answer, she had to look at Yan Wenbo in a daze.

Yan Wenbo stood up and walked downstairs.

Really cheating that his elder brother is missing and the banquet house is gone? What kind of goods can come to the wild?

Who knows, when I went downstairs, Jiang Meng was no longer in the living room downstairs.

Yan Wenbo frowned and asked, "Where are people?"

"I left a few minutes ago. I said it was uncomfortable and I had to go to the hospital."

Yan Wenbo's frowning brows did not loosen, he turned his head and glanced at the direction upstairs. Gu Xueyi lives on the third floor.

"Gu...Where is Gu Xueyi?" Yan Wenbo asked again.

He used to call Gu Xueyi's name directly, but if he called it that way now, Yan Wenbo always felt an unspeakable weirdness in his heart. But asking him to be called "sister-in-law", he refused.

The maid didn't notice the stiffness in the Fourth Young Master's voice, and replied: "My wife went back to the room to rest, and asked us not to disturb her."

They really didn't dare to bother anymore.

Who wants to be smoked?

No one wants to.

Yan Wenbo didn't ask any more, he just lowered his head unconsciously and silently raised his hand to press the wound on his forehead.

The opening was very shallow, and it was cut through broken glass.

One press, it hurts, intertwined with the hot medicine...

This Gu Xueyi returned to the original room.

Everything in this world is strange but not complicated to her. This at least shows that she can live well here.

And she was reluctant and longing for the dynasty she was originally in, but Gu Xueyi's temperament never hesitated or indulged in the eight words.

When she died, she had just gotten a first-grade fate, and both the Sheng family and the Gu family were at their strongest time. Their king is wise and the dynasty is strong.

Her family, and her country, have nothing to worry about.

Thinking about this, Gu Xueyi returned to the table and sat down, and opened the book "Strong Petting Sweetheart Wife".