Chapter 7: Send him to death

A black Cadillac stopped outside the "Spy" crew.

Luxury cars come and go here, and this car is naturally not unusual. But soon, the car door opened, and a **** man who was obviously dressed as a bodyguard came down first.

The big man walked to the passenger seat and opened the door.

At this time, someone stared at the car and exclaimed: "License plate! Look at the license plate number!"

"...Yanchao's car?"

"Fuck!"

"Isn't he missing?"

The discussion in the crew suddenly became noisy, and they couldn't help but look at Jiang Meng frequently, their eyes full of envy, jealousy and hatred.

"Isn't it for Sister Jiang?"

"It's possible."

Jiang Meng didn't feel happy after hearing this, but felt a guilty conscience.

No, it's impossible...Yan Chao has been missing for so long without news, how could it be that he suddenly appeared here?

The door of the passenger seat was quickly opened, and a pair of straight and snow-white legs came into everyone's sight.

The person in the passenger seat came out.

She was wearing a white coat with her hair **** high, showing her beautiful features without reservation.

Jiang Meng's pupils shrank and he was relieved.

It's Gu Xueyi.

Do not......

Jiang Meng's breath suddenly choked in his throat again.

Even if it was just Gu Xueyi, there was nothing to be happy about.

Jiang Meng thought anxiously, she felt that no matter how great her emotions were, the fetus in her belly might be really hard to keep.

Gu Xueyi didn't notice Jiang Meng. She entered the set and asked, "Who is the director?"

Director Li faintly heard the sound, put the loudspeaker in his hand, and ran over, a little incredulous: "Yan, Mrs. Yan?"

Gu Xueyi: "Yeah."

The people around heard this conversation vaguely, and soon passed one by one. Most of the crew knew that the true wife of Yanchao was here!

Originally, when they first learned that Jiang Meng was Yanchao's lover, they could not avoid envy and hatred. That's Yanchao! Even if the Yanchao really can't return, the Yanjia is still a huge monster that ordinary people can hardly expect!

But now when the real wife comes, they don't feel envious at once, but the look at Jiang Meng has become a little subtle, even hard to say.

Jiang Meng received gazes from all directions, and was secretly cursed with anger in his heart.

She did not expect that the inspiration at the time flashed, not only failed to solve the trouble, but also plunged herself into a more difficult predicament.

Seeing Gu Xueyi now, she could still faintly hear the sound of the belt pulling on the skin.

Crackling, crackling.

"Mrs. Yan, please here." Director Li respectfully invited Gu Xueyi to the backstage lounge.

As soon as Gu Xueyi left, the crew dared to talk unruly.

"How do I remember when I saw her in a magazine a few years ago, it wasn't like this..."

"Plastic surgery?"