Chapter 1-Back to the past

Natali's pov

My name is Natali Nora Snow Allen, and I am from the future. My father is Barry Allen also known as Flash, one of the greatest heroes that ever lived, and one of the founders of the Justice League. My mother is called Caitlin Snow is known as Frosty her icy personality, as well as my father, my mother is one of the greatest heroines. Along with them are Kara Danvers known as Supergirl, Oliver Queen known as Green Arrow, Cisco Ramon known as Vibe, Sara Lance known as White Canary, Cinthia Reynolds known as Gypsy, Mon El known as Lar Gand, Felicity Smoak, Alex Danvers, and Samantha Arias, they are all the greatest heroes that ever lived, they are the founders of the LEAGUE OF JUSTICE. Along with my brothers and the children of heroes, we form the Titans. We fight against evil and the greatest enemies of our parents. I am from 2045, in an attempt to change the future I ran into the past, but I was followed by my enemy. We fought non-stop but after taking a shot with poison that could kill me, I ran to the acceleration force, neutralizing the poison and saving my life, but because of that, I ran too hard and ended up going to the past where my parents were just friends, and if I'm not careful, I can alter the timeline by erasing my existence and my brothers... even if I failed I won't give up I'll defeat my enemy and change the future, together with my brothers and the children of heroes we'll protect the Legacy from our parents.

at the moment

"Natali wake up."—I heard Clary's voice in my head.

I opened my eyes suddenly, looked at the person next to me and was static to see my mother next to me. -"Hey, it's ok"- then she went to the door and yelled for my father and uncle Cisco, soon coming back their attention to me. I looked straight at my mother and saw that she was young, my father and uncle soon entered the room.

Barry: Hi. —my dad said approaching me —My name is Barry A...

Natali: Allen — I completed, I saw that they didn't know me — What year is it? — I asked looking at them, who looked at me lost — what year is it, what happened?

Caitlin: Calm down, you arrived here with a bullet inside you, I'm a doctor and I took care of you. —my mother said in an attempt to calm me down.

Natali: Bullet... — then it all comes into my head, our plan to change the future by altering the past, he chased me on the acceleration force, our fight and then the shot he gave me with the poison bullet, the feeling that Clary died taking me along. — Clary are you okay?

"I'm fine, calm down you saved us both"

I breathed a sigh of relief, my parents and my uncle looked like I was crazy, then I remembered.

Natali: What year is it? —I asked again, my mother looked at my father then at my uncle and turned to face me again.

Caitlin: 2020 — she said staring at me.

Natali: What? — I asked scared- no, no I ran too fast, I wasn't supposed to be here! — I started complaining to myself —where is my bracelet? — I asked.

Caitlin: You have to calm down...

Natali: Please I need my bracelet.

Caitlin: It's at Cortex.

As soon as I let my mother finish talking and ran over there being followed by the three, I saw my bracelet on the table as soon as I took it, did the biometric recognition, and turned on Gideon. "Good afternoon Miss Snow Allen," she said.

Caitlin: Snow...

Barry: Allen?

My parents looked at me surprised, they couldn't know, they weren't together yet, I could be putting my existence and my siblings at risk, but my biggest concern at that moment was something else.