Chapter 5-Rescue Part I

Natali: Gideon teleport — said and soon after he was on top of a roof, a little far from where they were trapped — William... 

Willian: all right, you didn't draw attention. — I said, already knowing what I was going to ask.

Natali: Okay, Gideon shuts down neutral protocol

"Neutral protocol off"

Barry: Gideon teleport — my dad said, since he was no longer paralyzed.

"Command refused I am programmed to accept only commands from Natali Allen"

I soon heard my father complain.

Natali: I said dad, Gideon will only accept my commands.

Barry: let us out, Natali! — he spoke already nervous

Natali: I can't, not this time. — I continued firm — if you want to help me even stay there safe, William, which way do I go? — I said, concentrating once and for all on the mission.

William: Right, in 300 meters, right again and going straight is the safest way, so they won't see you coming.

Natali: ok here I go.

"Ready Clary"

"Yeah"

I took the path that William asked me, I came face to face with prison.

Natali: trigger camera — I said and the small camera on my mask that was impossible to see was triggered, which transmitted everything to the ship, showing everything I saw. — William can you see? — I said in a low voice so as not to draw any attention.

Willian: Yeah, as soon as I lock the alarms and the cameras, you'll have 1 minute to get to the cell and release them.

Natali: ok, our parents are good? — I asked since I couldn't hear the voice of any of them.

Caitlin: we're pretty annoyed and mad, yes! — my mother said which made a smile escape, no matter what year she is, she would always worry.

Natali: Bart?

Bart: No sign of them.

Natali: ok, I'm going in — I took a deep breath couldn't be nervous — William now!?

William: go! — he said as soon as he blocked the alarms and the cameras.

I ran fast, I vibrated through the side wall to get in, I ran to the place of the cells, and soon I arrived in the cell, I saw everyone there alive, it was a relief to me.

Natali: guys! — I called their attention, with a smile to see that they were okay.

Thomas: Nat are you okay, what happened?

Natali: I'll explain later, I need to get you out of there — I said and walked away a little, then I became Clary, I started to freeze the big ones that were soon pure ice, I became me again and started to vibrate the bars that fell, leaving them free.

Author's pov

As soon as everyone was free they ran and hugged Natali, everyone there thought she was dead, in the ship the parents looked at the scene in awe, they could see everyone there was united, and they smiled at the scene, but they were still worried about the fight they had. In front of him, William asked none of them to say anything as he could draw the attention of the young people and leave them unaware of the danger. Everyone agreed, even wanting to be there to help them fight.