Chapter 16-The Guilt

Clary: sorry mom, but we don't want to go back...

In the mean time...

Alex: Kara beware! — alert his sister prevented Killer Clary from hitting her.

Cinthia: where is Caitlin?

Barry: She hasn't come back yet, we need to get more time!

Lindsay: Time is what we don't have daddy, it's a little while before she hurts us!

Thommy: so let's not let it, we have to arrest her...did someone bring a goal cuff?

Oliver: Thommy is right, if we cuff her, she won't be able to use the powers, and we won't need to hurt her.

Mia: great...Bart you and Rosa go to the Lab and get the handcuffs, quick!

Bart: ok, ready Rosa? — asked the same one who agreed and opened a portal to land 1 being taken by Bart, while the others continued "fighting".

Killer Clary: come on it's no fun, fight!

Mia: we will never fight you...

Killer Clary: then I'll have to have fun alone — soon she went back to trying to hurt the others, 5 minutes later Bart comes back with Rosa and the handcuffs, they hand the handcuffs to Henry who with his speed manages to put on Killer Clary, who is furious with it — take it off me now, Henry!

Henry: I won't take it off until my sisters get back!

Killer: do you really think they'll come back?

Alura: We know that, it cannot prevent this.

Killer: Maybe I'm not the one doing this...

Astra: what do you mean by that? — Killer laughs mocking the situation.

Laurel: what's funny?

Killer: you...you were so much thinking that I was taking control, but it never crossed your mind that this is all your dear Allens' fault...

Felicity: what are you trying to say?

Killer: he really thinks this is all my fault, but it's not... Natali left the controller in my hand, both actually...

Lindsay: That's a lie, my sisters didn't let you control!

Killer: I would if she didn't know how to bear all the pain, and well, they don't know... — he said with a laugh — the pain, guilt and anger are what neither of them know how to deal with, but I... I know and while they sleep I come.

Ruby: Never mind, Aunt Cait will bring them back to us and you will never come back.

Killer: Maybe you're right — that sentence put everyone on alert, they knew Killer wouldn't give up easily — but if I lock them in forever then control will be all mine.

Barry: You can't do that!

Killer: I can...— Killer said, and then his eyes closed

Cisco: what is she doing?

Laurel: She's going to stop Aunt Caitlin, she's going to stop Natali or Clary from taking over again!

Sara: and what do we do?

Jay: We can't do anything here, we just have to hope that Aunt Caitlin can bring them back...