Chapter 15-Killer Clary

Thalita's pov

Everyone returned to the lab, The Plan would enter Natali's mind and convince her and Clary to take back control. Aunt Caitlin was going to enter the girls' minds, while Aunt Frost was going to be in control, we were going to use the brain activity damper but they would need to make a few changes, which was up to Uncle Cisco and Aunt Sam. I was talking to my brothers when we saw our mother coming towards us making us a little nervous...

Cinthia: can I talk to you?

Thalita: of course

Cinthia: are they really my and Cisco's children?

Rosa: yes...we can show you if you want... — she said, extending her hand after seeing that she wasn't 100% sure, she reluctantly took my sister's hand, and I know it can vibrate Rosa's memories, because when let out had tears in her eyes.

Cinthia: my God you... you've been through so much...

Jay: yeah, but at least we were together

Cinthia: You are a big family, aren't you?

Rosa: yes, we were always united with others, we grew up together, after you and dad left, it was just us and them, the only family left to us.

Cinthia: that girl, the redhead?

Thalita: Natali, she is very important to us, she is like our big sister, she has taken care of us since your departure, we have to bring her back.

Cinthia: of course! — my mother smiled at us who reciprocated

Cisco: we did it! — my father entered the room next to Aunt Sam.

Barry: great, and how do we use it?

Cisco: we simply put one on Cait and one on Natali, this will give Cait access to Nat's under-conscious, while Frosty will stay in control, Cait will get inside their minds and convince Natali and Clary to come back to have control.

Caitlin: great.

Cisco: but you will need to find them!

Caitlin: what do you mean?

Sam: you go to her Under-Conscious, probably where she feels safe and where she feels happy, needing to find her and Clary, and not she from some memory got it?

Caitlin: yes, I just need to find their version of now and convince them to get back in control... — Aunt Sam agreed

Mia: but we have a problem, as soon as Killer Clary sees us, she will attack us, it doesn't matter if we are her family or not, that's why Nat always goes far away, she's afraid to hurt us.

Oliver: let's defend, not attack her, just defend ourselves while Caitlin is in there. — he said making everyone agree — is everyone ready? — uncle Oli asked looking at everyone who agreed — let's go.

Soon my brothers and I opened the gap where everyone passed taking us to land 8.

Caitlin's pov

Earth-8

 That land was beautiful, clearly empty, more beautiful.

— We could even think about enjoying it if our daughter didn't need us. — Frosty said

— Of course, it's amazing in here.

Barry: Cait are you alright?

Caitlin: yeah I was just talking to Frosty...So where can Natali be?