Chapter 7-FlashBack

Caitlin Snow's pov

What just happened... That's what I asked myself, as I finished putting a IV on Thommy, who seems to be Oliver and Felicity's middle child, my head came and went a lot of thoughts, me and Alex put a bag of IV in everyone, as they were dehydrated.

Caitlin: Done.— I said looking around and seeing that everyone was already on the IV.

William: Thank you Aunt Cait — I gave them a smile — Let's let them rest.

Barry: Will they be okay? — Barry asked worried about everyone, especially Natali who had been stabbed.

Willian: yes uncle Barry, any changes Gideon will warn us about, they just need to rest.

Barry: ok.

Willian: Come on...Gideon turn off lights. — As soon as we left, the lights were turned off minus the yellow sun lamps that were directed at Kara's daughters...William was guiding us, then he stopped in front of a door — You too — he said looking at Bart and Ruby — you need to rest too.

Bart: why, we didn't fight?

Willian: yes, but you didn't sleep well these past 2 days.

Ruby: But I want to be with Mom — she said hugging Alex's waist, who was still surprised to be called Mom, she smiled.

Bart: I want to stay with my parents too — he said hugging me and looking at Barry who just as I smiled.

Willian: Okay then — he said, and the little ones smiled — so when Nat wakes up I'll say you didn't want to sleep...— he spoke with an arched eyebrow, making the smiles of both disappear.

Bart: you know, I'm a little tired...— he said, pretending to yawn.

Ruby: Me too, I'm exhausted I need to rest, good night mom, Good night aunts, Good night uncles, Good night Will!

Bart: Good night moms — he said referring to me and Frosty — Good night dad, goodnight aunts, goodnight uncles, goodnight Will — spoke and entered the room with Ruby closing the door, making us all laugh.

Felicity: It seems that we already know that everyone obeys Nat...— he said, laughing.

William: yes, Nat takes care of all of us, especially these two, since you... died.— he said the last part in a sad voice, we arrived in a room that looked more like a living room, there was a big round sofa in the middle of the room and a big tv on the wall — sit.

Felicity: aren't you going to rest? — she asked as she sat down and faced him, we were on one side and he on the other.

William: yes but later, I know you have a lot of questions.— he gave a brief smile — you can ask me anything you want.

Oliver: Is it always like this?...I mean, everything that happened today in the fight...— he asked what many of us wanted to know.

Willian: unfortunately yes, today we were lucky — he tried to smile — they are always wanting to take us, or conquer another earth, besides that their biggest mission is to kill us, especially he who is crazy to kill Nat .— I noticed that they never say the sprinter's name, they always refer to him as "he"

"Why he wants to kill our daughter?"— asked Frosty

Caitlin: Why does he want to kill Natali so bad?