Chapter 6-Rescue Part II

Writer

Natali: I want to see you try...

She said and started to run being chased by him, she was running around town, taking his attention away from the fight that had started, Henry was fighting Reverse, Thommy was fighting Slade, the Danvers were fighting their psychotic grandmother. While Laurel, Mia, Rosa, Thalita, Lindsay and Jay were fighting the henchmen, Natali had thought well, by eliminating the henchmen they would have a better chance of taking down the real enemies, and I managed to go to the ship, where her parents were watching that fight nervously the well-being of their supposed children of the future. Natali ran being chased by Godspeed, in the fight the Titans could take down the henchmen easily, Lindsay used her speed to take down as much as she could, but did not notice when one of the henchmen threw a fireball in her direction being hit and being thrown away.

William: Lindsay! — called through the communicator, worried to see the same on the ground, Barry looked worried and nervous because he couldn't run there and hit that guy for hurting your daughter, both Caitlin and Frost looked worried at her daughter.

Natali: what happened? — he asked seeing William's worried voice, as he ran.

William: One of the guys hit her with a fireball.

Natali: Lindsay! — she called through the communicator worried.

Lindsay: I'm fine.

Natali: great...— said relieved — now get up and introduce Lizzie to him! — Lindsay stood up and smiled at the guy with her white eyes, which made the guy shiver. It didn't take long for her to take him down, and go help the others — Tired huh? — he said teased, as soon as he stopped.

Godspeed: I'll like killing you, just like I liked killing your parents.— he said trying to shake her — but first I'll kill all the Titans in front of you.— Barry wanted to get out of that ship and finish him, those words just left him not only furious, but also Natali.

Natali: you'll never hurt anyone in my family again, before that I will kill you — she said angrily soon transforming into Clary.

Clary went towards him soon starting a hand to hand fight, he was good, but she was even better, had been trained by the greatest heroes, she knocked him down throwing an ice crack, when she was about to approach he ran out of sight .

Natali's pov

Natali: William where is he? — he asked back to normal and seeing no sign of him.

William: I don't know he's gone!

Natali: Keep an eye out he's coming back...— I ran back to where everyone was and saw most of the Henchmen already on the ground — Mia helps Thommy, Lindsay helps Henry with Thawne — When she looked at the sky, saw that Alura was holding Rhea, she was ready to take her down when Rhea took a Kryptonite knife from her back hitting Alura's stomach, Astra went on top of her with everything, before Alura fell to the ground, managed to catch her. Everyone was worried, especially Aunt Kara who I knew must be desperate on the ship, but they couldn't divert their attention to see how she was or they could be hit too...I looked better and the wound wouldn't close which meant there must be some Kryptonite inside her.

Natali: we need to take you to the ship — I looked around and I couldn't take her while the villains were standing — I'll use the frost to close this wound and prevent you from losing blood until we managed to take you to the ship, ok? — I asked and she agreed, I covered the wound with frost, which stopped the bleeding, but she was still weak— Lindsay, Thalita, Laurel, come, protect her! — I spoke and soon the three were on her side, Alura leaned on Thalita, ran up to the roof of the prison — Astra bring her here! — I said and then she obeyed me, dropping her in front of me — go take care of your sister. — she nodded and went flying towards the girls, I turned my attention to Rhea, who got up and stood in front of me, I took two knives from my belt and looked towards her smiling.