Chapter 9-Explanations

Natali's pov

We stayed there for a long time.

Thommy: Nat I think it's better to take Bart and Ruby home...

Natali: I think so, go with them, I'll stay a little longer — they looked at me.

Mia: don't you think it's better to come with us? — Mia asked worried, Mia was always my best friend, everyone was, but Mia and I were inseparable since children.

Natali: I need to be alone for a while — I gave a sing-song smile — I promise I'll find you in the hiding soon.

Henry: are you sure Nat?

Natali: Yes, now go you need to rest.

Thommy: ok, it won't be long, ok?

Everyone hugged me, Bart and Ruby came to me.

Ruby: Nat?

Natali: yes little one.

Bart: won't they come back? — he said with tears in his eyes just like Ruby, seeing them like that made my heart clench.

Natali: no, babies — I think it was the hardest thing for me to say in my whole life, they hugged me crying — I'm here with you, all of us, we're together — they looked at me and then they looked at each other — I know now we are all suffering, as much as we knew the life our parents led, we never hoped that this would actually happen — I said looking at each of them — but now we have to be strong, we still have each one of us, we are a family and Family stays together, right? — everyone agreed — no matter what happens from now on, we'll always be together, protecting each other, right? — I said looking at everyone and then at the little ones.

Ruby and Bart: right — they gave a small smile, and hugged me making all of us hug.

Natali: ready — said separating from them — now go home and rest everyone. Rosa, open a gap for the hideout — she did what I asked, already outside the barrier everyone was looking, and the reports were filming...everyone went through the gap, leaving only me — I couldn't get it mom, I couldn't save you — I said crying — I'm sorry and it's all my fault...but I promise I'll protect them, nothing else will happen to them, I promise...just like I promise you I'll stop them all, they'll pay for everything they did to our family — I stayed there a little longer, when I was calmer to decide to leave, I looked back and everyone was still there even that idiot, I used my powers to open an opening for me, which soon closed as I passed

Report: Snow Flake, what are you and the Titans going to do now, without the Justice League?

Report 2: Do you think the Titans are capable of defeating the bad guys without the help of the Justice League?

Report 3: Do you intend to kill them like they did with the League?

They asked me, pointing a bunch of microphones in my direction, I even thought about leaving and leaving everyone there but...

Natali: I don't care if we don't have the Justice League anymore — I said and they looked at me a little amazed that I'm saying that — I care that we don't have our parents on our side anymore — I said looking at them — and yes the Titans are capable of defeating him I have no doubt about it, me and the Titans were trained by the greatest Heroes, we have already fought against them, and we are going after them — I referred to the group of villains — but not because we have any "obligation"— I said looking at the guy who looked at me ugly but I didn't even cared — and yes, because they will pay for all the harm they did to my family, in fact for all the families they did harm, they will regret everything they did, that's a threat — I spoke of young looking at the guy who trembled with fear — and it's a promise too, it may take longer the Titans and I will catch each one of them and they'll never see the light of day again...and even with the rage that I'm at them, I'm the daughter of Barry Allen the Flash of Caitlin Snow and Frosty, Heroes who never kill anyone and I never stain laugh at the legacy of my parents, I'm going with the titans we'll arrest them where they can never see the light of day — because I'm talking about my parents I wanted to cry, my anger came back thinking they're no longer here it was because of them, the anger came making the electricity pass through my eyes, making everyone see, then I used the speed and got out of there, leaving the ice dome still standing, preventing anyone from getting close.

FlashBack Off 

Natali: At the funeral there were a lot of people from all over the place, I didn't want them to go — I sighed looking at them — when many started to arrive, I turned Clary in front of everyone, and made an ice dome letting them go and all of us inside, they could see but not approach. They looked at me in surprise and started whispering about us, but I didn't even care, looking at your headstones...— I said summing up with teary eyes — I stared at everything, Laurel was hugging Rosa, Alura and Astra were hugging Ruby, Mia was crying hugging her brothers, Thalita was hugging Jay and Bart was crying hugging Lindsay and Henry, I was stuck, everyone was crying...crying because I knew I wouldn't have Aunt Sara anymore to help us in training , or tease Uncle Oli by telling him what he did when he was young — I spoke looking at I said looking at Aunt Sara who had tears in her eyes — they were crying because I knew Aunt Alex was no longer going to teach us how to shoot, or take us to swim on hot days — I said giving myself a smile — they knew Aunt Kara wasn't it would take us to fly with the twins, the twins knew they would never again fly over the city to see the sunset with you — she said looking at aunt Kara who shed a tear — We would no longer have uncle Cisco to force us watching Star Wars or Harry Potter for the tenth time, or coining a nickname for the bad guys — he gave me a sad smile — we wouldn't have Aunt Felicity taught us how to hack or bake her famous Chocolate Cake for us, Mia knew that never but I would hear you talk about how beautiful she was...I knew Uncle Oli would no longer help us with archery, he wouldn't be there to make us laugh while we ate dinner, I knew I wouldn't have my dad to run anymore with me or my siblings, or helping to make surprises for Mom, or even teasing Mom by using speed with her — he looked at me with pain, I knew everyone there was barely aware of all this, seeing how much we were all attached to each one of them and then seeing them suddenly taken away from us, out Aunt Cinty, Aunt Sam and Uncle Mon I couldn't mention — I knew I'd never see your smile in the morning — I spoke looking at my mother — when I woke up on a Saturday you came down to the kitchen in your pajamas, your hair in a bun poorly done, he said good morning with a huge smile for me and my brothers and sat down to have breakfast with us. I knew there wasn't going to be you anymore to hug me or my brothers when one of us was sad, there wasn't going to be Mom Frosty anymore to make snow on Christmas so we could have a snowball fight with everyone — my mom watched with tears on her face, she got up and hugged me and whispered "I'm here, sweetie" she sat next to me, hugging me sideways — it was the worst day of our lives, I was in shock until Ruby and Bart came to me and they asked me "won't they come back?", it was horrible having to tell them no...that you weren't going — I said taking a deep breath — then I spent 2 weeks in my room trying to get my head in order, Clary didn't say anything for two weeks I knew she needed to be alone a little too...and every time I closed my eyes I saw you guys dead, they tried to act normal trying to move on and I saw that I was going to have to be strong for them, because I still had them, and we had to be strong for what was ahead...