Chapter 22-The Return of SnowFlake!

Thommy: what is wrong with her? — he asked seeing Natali staring at nothing as if she was under a spell.

Caitlin: I don't know — she started her looking over everything — she's fine.

Alex: It looks like a catatonic state.

Astra: what do you mean, aunt?

Alex: The catatonic state usually presents a condition of extreme passivity, negativity, muteness, body rigidity or, in some cases, great agitation, but Natali, it's like she's in a trance.

Caitlin: And what can we do? — she asked nervously, at the time with her daughter like that Caitlin couldn't think straight, but the answer didn't come, leaving everyone frantic. "Cisco?" — He called her friend — will he be able to vibrate her, perhaps it will show why she is like this.

Cisco: I can try — Cisco said, Caitlin let go of Natali's hand and gave Cisco that just as she vibrated she saw Natali and Clary laughing sitting side by side talking in a field. he called them, but it was as if they didn't hear him, she tried to get closer but it was in vain. It was as if he had a wall in front of him that kept him from getting close.

Barry: Cisco... Did you see anything? — he asked after Cisco released Natali's hand looking tired.

Cisco: I saw them.

Mia: them? — she asked, not understanding.

Cisco: yes, Natali and Clary, they were sitting next to each other, they seemed to talk and laugh, I tried to get closer it was as if there was a blocked wall and when I called they didn't hear — spoke making everyone more worried.

Felicity: what do we do?

Caitlin: I don't know — she said letting the tears flow, Barry went to her hugging her.

Everyone looked worried, Natali kept looking at nothing, saying nothing or doing anything...

A week later

It's been 1 week since Natali came back, but she was still in the same state, it was like her or Clary's conscience didn't come back, everyone has done everything to bring her back, but nothing works. Caitlin barely left her daughter's side, just like Thommy, their real fear is that this state of hers is permanent...

Caitlin: hi babies... — she said, sitting next to her. — I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I miss you Frosty too, we miss you both... After we get back to 2045 the memories of the time you two had in the past came to my mind, and knowing everything you've been through has made me so proud of you, you were true heroines, everyone was. I remember how you cared about all of them, I always knew you were amazing since I carried you, but I know I shouldn't have gone through any of that, you two were just teenagers when we went and got a big responsibility, but now I and Frosty are here, and we're not going anywhere, but you have to come back to us, to all your family... — she spoke, holding her hand — "I love you snowflakes."

With Natali and Clary.

"Love You Snowflakes."

Natali: Did you hear that?

Clary: yes, it was Mother Cait's voice.

Natali: great, we've been hearing voices for an hour now, that's our torture — she spoke angrily, making Clary laugh — it's not funny Clary.

Clary: I know, but you have a sulk — he said laughing, Natali ended up laughing with him.

Natali: I believe that if you weren't here, I would be going crazy already.