➶ 20 ➶

"m-mark... what are you doing here...?" jeno asked, completely bewildered.

"i... huh... wanted us to talk..." the older replied, rubbing the back of his nape.

jeno nodded, feeling his heart pumping fast in his ribcage because he hadn't seen his boyfriend for so long...

the blonde-haired boy stepped aside, signalling to mark he could enter.

jeno closed the front door behind him and headed to his bedroom, with mark on his heels.

when both of them had entered, jeno closed the door as well and rested his back against the wooden door.

"i miss you, jeno." mark said, looking into jeno's eyes.

it was obvious that the younger was trying his best not to break and just run into his boyfriend's arms.

he tried playing it hard.

he wanted to hear mark say that he was right.

"is this... what you came to tell me?" jeno asked, his voice trembling slightly.

"of course, not." mark shook his head. "i wanted us to talk about donghyuck."

jeno's eyes widened for a quick second before he regained his composure.

"don't hurt him." jeno told. "if someone is responsible in this mess, it's me. not him."

mark chuckled at jeno's bhaviour.

"i won't hurt him." mark assured. "hurting him will lead to hurting you. and i don't want to hurt you."

jeno scoffed lightly.

mark didn't want to hurt him...

"that's totally not what you've already done." jeno told. "hurting me."

"i know, i did hurt you. and the first reason i'm here tonight is to apologise." mark spoke slowly. "i shouldn't have judged him by him sole name."

jeno looked up at mark, meeting his eyes.

god, how much he had missed his boyfriend.

"he told me you went to see him. and he told me you asked him to disappear from our lives." jeno told.

"i'm not going to deny it, because i did." mark nodded. "but my feelings changed since that day."

"your feelings changed?" jeno asked, slightly worried because this could mean mark didn't love him anymore.

"what you said was true, jeno. and i was an asshole not to believe you." mark spoke. "donghyuck is someone precious. he's a rare pearl, and we should absolutely take care of him."

jeno's brows furrowed.

"i-i don't understand..." he told.

"i've been looking at you two when donghyuck and you hung out together. i saw how caring he was. i saw how good he was for you." mark explained. "i did talk to him. a few times actually. and every single time, he told me that he didn't want to be a burden to our relationship. he even said he would disappear from our lives, because he wanted our happiness. your happiness."

"m-mark..."

"but i told him not to." mark continued. "i knew how you had fallen for him. i could see it."

jeno looked down at his hands.

"mark... i'm sorry about that..."

mark took a step closer to his boyfriend, caging his body against the door and between his two arms.

"i don't blame you, jeno." mark said. "i don't, because i have fallen for him myself."

jeno gasped, his eyes glancing down at mark's lips which were so close from his own.

"i love you, jeno. i love you so much. but i fell for donghyuck too. and if you agree with me, i'd like him to join us." mark whispered.

jeno didn't answer.

instead, he leaned forwards, allowing his lips to meet mark's.

jeno wasn't really a man of words. he showed his love by his actions.

and so, this long-lasting kiss was enough for mark to understand that yes, jeno loved him back, and yes, jeno loved donghyuck too, and yes, he wanted donghyuck to be part of them.

mark's hands slid over jeno's shoulders and sides until they were holding his waist firmly.

the two boys kissed like there was no tomorrow, mark's tongue entering jeno's mouth and exploring every corner of it as the younger let out whimpers.

they parted when they were both out of breath, looking at each other in the eyes, panting.

"i'm sorry..." mark told. "for everything..."

"i love you mark." jeno replied.

"i love you too."

"mark and jeno finally made up." jaemin declared, looking at his phone.

"huh?"

"mark and jeno. they're back together."

"oh." renjun nodded, going back to looking at the tv that was playing a cartoon.

jaemin had insisted for him to come to his house to watch tv.

renjun didn't really have anything better to do, so he had accepted.

plus, if it meant he could spend some time with his soulmate, he would gladly accept.

"this mean your little squad will be able to sit with us at the canteen." jaemin smiled, wrapping an arm around renjun's shoulders.

renjun's heart speeded up in his chest. 

"h-huh... what for...?" he asked in a gay panic.

"so that i can see you more." jaemin replied, sending a wink in renjun's direction.

oh... how much blushed after this...