➶ epilogue ➶

5 years later

"you guys are always late!" jaemin exclaimed, opening the door for chenle and jisung to enter. "it's incredible..."

"sorry." chenle smiled sheepishly. "there was traffic."

"liar!" donghyuck yelled from inside the house.

"just confess that you prefer getting laid!" renjun added in chinese, making chenle flush beet red.

"what did he say?" jisung asked immediately.

n-nothing i-important." chenle shook his head. "happy birthday, jaemin."

"yeah, happy birthday."

"thank you guys. come in." jaemin made them enter the house.

chenle and jisung walked inside renjun and jaemin's house, admiring the beautiful decoration they had created.

they had bought the house around two years ago, but they had decided to do a big makeover a few weeks before, which caused the whole house to change.

"you guys did a great job." jisung commented.

"thanks. renjun really poured all his love into this. he had the idea for this particular wall." jaemin explained.

jisung walked towards the wall in question, a smile appeaing on his face when he saw a familiar picture there.

"you hung it there?" he asked, pointing at the photo frame.

"yeah. renjun and i decided that this wall would be our friendship wall." jaemin explained. "we'll fill it with pictures of us."

"that's so cool."

soon, mark and jeno approached jisung and jaemin, gathering around the only picture frame of the big wall.

they smiled looking at the pictures of their 'boys night' five years ago.

it made good memories revive.

"we changed a lot." jeno said.

"yeah." jaemin nodded. "now we all have our little lives, our little houses with our soulmates... what to ask for more?"

"it's already perfect this way." mark nodded.

"look at them..." jisung said, pointing at the three best friends.

chenle, renjun and donghyuck were laughing together, the two olders seeming to be teasing the younger for something that the tops didn't want to know.

their soulmates looked happy, and it was all that mattered to them.

"they're beautiful..." jaemin declared.

"right..." mark nodded.

"i don't know what we did to earn them, but i'm so thankful..." jisung sighed.

"so are we." jeno added, looking at the two names tattooed on his wrists.

donghyuck sighed loudly, his eyes slowly closing.

his two soulmates were by his side, panting slightly.

the three boys were lying in their bed, bare naked, after a long and intense loving session.

donghyuck was cuddled into jeno's chest, the boy's arms wrapped securely around his waist.

mark was behind him, caressing his side as he dropped kisses on donghyuck's shoulder, often whispereing 'i love yous'.

donghyuck felt absolutely perfect there, squished between his boyfriends.

and this loving scene reminded him of something.

"guys...?" he spoke low because his voice was quite weak after the intense screaming he had done.

"yes, baby?" jeno replied.

"doesn't this scene remind you of something?" donghyuck asked.

"baby, we have sex almost every day." mark chuckled. "so, yeah this reminds us of yesterday, and the day before."

"no, but... i mean... this exact scene." donghyuck insisted.

there was a silence as the three boys thought back on their lives, trying to find how this exact scene was so familiar to them.

"when we were at the soulmate teller's house..." jeno let out. "chungha... she grabbed your hands..."

"and domestic scenes involving the three of us flashed through our minds..." mark added. "one of them being- "

"this exact one." donghyuck finished. "no wonder it was familiar."

"this whole thing is incredible..." mark let out.

"yeah." jeno nodded. "and i'm glad it's possible. because if it wasn't, i wouldn't have been able to have the two best boyfriends in the world." jeno declared, kissing donghyuck's forehead and reacing for mark's hand with his own.

"you're right." donghyuck nodded, the room becoming silent right after.

the three boys' hearts beat in unison as they cuddled together.

they were the happiest boys on earth.

love had blossomed between them, never allowing place for hatred to sneak in, just like chungha had predicted.

and the three of them hoped that this love maze would keep going for eternity.