CH 2

Freya's pov

"Freya you got hurry up, we cant be late for the grand opening." Marshall said.

"Coming!"

Today was the day that I had to go back to the convention. It's been two years since I seen my sister and my friends. Maybe going back won't be so bad.

"So..how do I look?"

"You look lovely as always, now come on." Marshall said.

He grabbed my hand and took both of us to his SUV. I'm surprised he kept up with that thing. He sure does know how take care of things. Like he take care of me.

30 minutes later

Marshall pov

As we pull up to the convention, there was an enormously large amount of kids and parents waiting outside the convention.

"Holy shit!"

"How are we gonna get through?" Freya asked.

"I got an idea."

I pulled out my phone and called Mairusu.

"Mairusu, is there anyway to get into the convention."

"Yeah. Go around back."

"Thanks."

I went to the back of the convention to get away from the crowd.

As I entered the convention, I was truly amazed. The convention was way bigger than the old one. The party rooms and arcade was fully upgraded.

"Freya, I need a word with you, Marshall you can go and explore the place." Mairusu said.

I did as told me and look around the place. I went straight to the backstage, and what I seen made me happy.

"MARSHALL!!!"

"Oh crap!"

The girls tackled me down with brute force hugging me tightly.

"Marshall you changed. Have you been working out lately." Bonnie said.

"Never mind me, but look at you guys. Yall look amazing."

A/N pictures belong to rightful owner