CH 12

4 Months Later

Marshall pov

I cant believe that this is happening. I'm actually about to marry the girl that tried to kill me. So I think to myself, I'm I crazy...hmmm maybe.

"Hey Marshall."

"Alcatraz, what's up man."

"Nothing much. You look sharp." Alcatraz said.

"Thanks man, I got to look my best." I replied.

A/N that's the suit Marshall wearing

"I know things has been tough since you lost your girls. Has my girls been cheering you at least?" I asked.

"Yeah, they have. Which reminds me...I need you to take me to the store so I can get some disinfectant spray. I know what you do with these girls Marshall. I'm not dumb." Alcatraz said.

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that." I said.

"What happen to BB?" Alcatraz asked.

"Oh...well, since she already look like a human Mari used a little bit of her magic too turn her fully into one." I explained

"That's nice I guess." Alcatraz said.

My conversation with Alcatraz with has been interrupted by knocking on my dressing room door.

"Come in." I commanded.

"Marshall it's show time. You ready?" Justice asked.

"I'm always ready." I replied back.

"Lets get to it Marshall." Alcatraz said.

TIME SKIP

As I was waiting in front of the alter, my beautiful bride was coming down the asile. Everyone in the church stood up as she was coming down. She looked so heavenly and magnificent. My boy Alcatraz and Justice was at my side. I'm glad that they stood by me til the end. My girls were in red dresses waiting for Freya.

Then she was in front of me, embracing each other. The pastor began to speak.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Marshall and Freya in matrimony commended to be honorable among all and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Who is giving this woman to be joined to this man?" Pastor Jakes asked.

"I do sir." Mariusu said.

I guess Mariusu is the closest of Freya having a dad.

"Marshall, do you vow here, as you have promised Freya, that you will be true and loyal, patient in sickness, comforting in sorrow, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, so long as you both shall live?" Pastor Jakes said.

"I do." I said.

"Freya, this man whom you hold by the hand is to be your husband. Upon your life, your love, and your devotion he will lean for strength and inspiration. He is going to look to you for encouragement, for cheerfulness, and for confidence. No matter what the world may say or think, people may forget him, lose confidence in him, or turn their backs upon him, but you must not. May your life and love be the inspiration that will constantly lead him to greater dependence upon our Lord. Do you vow here, as you have promised Marshall, that you will be loyal in adversity, ministering to him in affliction, comforting him in sorrow, and forsaking all others, keeping yourself only unto him so long as you both shall live?" Pastor Jakes asked.

"I do." Freya said.

"Now with the exchanging of rings." Pastor Jakes said.

"With this ring I bewed." I said as I put the ring on Freya's finger.

"With this ring I bewed." Freya said as she put the ring on my finger."

"Excuse me Pastor. Before you go, I got something to say to my bride to be."

"Why go ahead." Pastor Jakes said.

"Freya I know you probably heard this a million times, but I love you. I know the first time I met you wasn't perfect, but I know in my heart that your the one for me." I told Freya.

She was blushed heavily.

"That was beautiful. Now in the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Pastor Jakes said.

I grabbed Freya and kissed he passionately. Everyone clapped and cheered for us as Freya and I walked down the aisle.

TIME SKIP

Justice Pov

At the reception

My boy finally became a man. I'm proud of him. I saw him and Freya dancing with

"Hey are you one of Marshall friends?"

"Yes, my name is Justice. "

"My name is Jazmine. Nice to meet you."

"Marshall never told me he a beautiful friend like yourself." I said.

"Why thank you. He never told me how handsome you are. Especially a man in the military." Jazmine said.

She was looking at my Marine uniform.

"You want to dance? Jazmine asked.

"Why not?" I replied back.

Jazmine and I was on the dance floor.

This song is called crew from Goldlink and Shy Glizzy. This is what they were dancing to.