CH 7 Part 2

Marshall Pov

"What the..."

"Dang it. We been spotted." One of the animatronics said.

Two animatronics came from the shadow and showed to be what liked Spring Bonnie and Goldie.

"Goldie...SB...what happen to y'all. I know I'm not tripping. You guys were remodeled."

"We are Fredbear and Springy you idiot. We from a different location." Goldie said.

"That explain why y'all look busted. Literally."

Those two animatronics from the other location was getting heated. Even though they they look beaten up, they still got a figure to them. Big breast, big butts, you name it.

"Look, we're not here for you, we're here for Alcatraz. If you don't us, we're gonna kill you.!" Fredbear said."

As I try to explain myself they keep cutting me off. I couldn't take it anymore. It was time to be assertive.

"Quite!" I shouted.

Both animatronics went silent and flinched a little bit.

"Listen, I didn't kidnap Alcatraz, nor planning to kill him. He got here because he was put in a crate. I thought we had a new animatronic coming." I explained.

"We're both sorry. We didn't know." Springy said.

"Yeah, whatever."

"I think we know how we can make up to you." Springy said seductively.

"Nope. Not gonna happen. I already deal with nine girls here. I'm gonna show y'all we're Alcatraz is, then when my shift is over, you guys gonna have to go."

"Okay." Fredbear and Springy said in unison.

They followed out the back room and into the office.

"Yo Alcatraz, you here? Your girls are here."

"In here." Alcatraz whispered.

Alcatraz was in the vent shivering scared to death, shivering.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Why are the girls here such horny freaks?" Alcatraz asked.

"Well, I wondered the same thing. When I first worked for this company, I was just like you. I was innocent at first, but then I became a man."

"That's scary." Alcatraz said.

"Did even wear the mask?"

"I did but BB took it and put it on her face." Alcatraz said.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you...those are actually her's."

Alcatraz face blushed deep red.

"Alcatraz... where are you?"

"You can't hide forever."

"He is so adorable. I want to squeeze him."

"Oh no. Please Marshall do something. The girls here scare me. I tried to scare them with my blades, but that didn't do anything."

"Alcatraz."

"Please Marshall." Alcatraz pleaded.

"Alright, Alright. I got you."

My girls came into the office, wanting to get their hands on Alcatraz.

"Hey Marshall. You can you join our game too." Bonnie said.

"Nah, I'm good. But seriously, leave Alcatraz alone. I need all of you guys to leave now."

The girls finally left.

"Alcatraz we missed you. What happen to you?" Springy asked.

"I don't know. I was put in a creat and I was sent here."

"As long as your safe. We're always happy." Goldie said.

Goldie and Springy came up to Alcatraz and gave him a group hug. The 6 a.m. bell was ringing and my shift was done.

"Finally, my shift is over. Alcatraz, wait with the girls at my truck, I got to make sure everything in the backroom is not fucked up."

"Okay." Alcatraz said.

I went to the back to see everything was fine until I seen some black shadow arua thing in there. Before I could run, the door slammed shut. It was locked from the inside."

"Come on, not now!"

??? Pov

We got him now. My brother and I and I can now be face to face to him.

"You must be the one they call Marshall."

"Identify yourself."

"If you must know. My name is shadow Alcatraz."

"Great. Now what do you want?"

"It's simply really. We want to kill Alcatraz. And since you want to protect him, we will kill you and your girls too." Purple Alcatraz said

"Brother, so nice of you to join me."

"It was you. You the one that was fucking with me in my dreams."

"Someone has been catching on quickly."

"But why me? What do you want with me?" Marshall asked.

"Our Golden brother is here too. If you let us get him. We will also leave you alone."

"Bet. Go ahead. He probably back there somewhere."

He was there. We picked him up so we can carry him home.

"There. You got your boy. Now go." Marshall said.

"Yes we will do that." Purple Alcatraz said.

Purple Alcatraz disappeared with Golden Alcatraz. Before I go, I had to offer a deal with Marshall.

"Marshall I heard you play great in basketball don't you?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Marshall asked.

"I have a proposition for you. If you join me with killing Alcatraz, I'll give you amazing skill power that you can ever dream of."

Marshall pov

Was he serious? Did he actually think that I will make a deal with this fool.

"Sorry. I'm gonna have to decline your generous offer. True power comes from within."

He got angry. His eyes was bloodshot red.

"You will regret this one day. You and the girls will fall. The ones you mostly love will fall." Shadow Alcatraz said as he disappeared.

I got out of the back room scared out of my mind. I went straight to Alcatraz to have a little talk with him.

"Marshall, you okay? You don't look so good." Alcatraz said.

"I think I know how you ended up here."

"How?" Alcatraz asked.

"It's hard to explain, but there are evil version of you and they want they want to kill you. Answer me this...Did anything thing strange happen near your location.?"

"I not sure."

"I think we need to discuss this more at your location."

"Okay."

Alcatraz and his girls got in my truck and drove to his location.

A/N from here iceworlfking book will explain everything.