CH 5

Marshall Pov

11:00pm

"Time for me to go to work."

Mariusu called me telling me that some women named Veronica is gonna assist me tonight. I don't know the reason why this is necessary. I can take care of myself. Well besides the girls trying to have sex with me, but that's besides the point. I put my uniform on and took my usual drink, and went to work.

TIME SKIP

At the convention

Marshall pov

As I entered the convention, Bonnie and Chica was on the stage talking to each other. The odd thing is that Freya is not there.

"SURPRISE!"

"OH SHIT!"

Of course its Freya.

"Fuck Freya. Don't do that again."

"Why have you been avoiding me Marshall? Do you not love me anymore?" Freya asked.

"Baby girl, I do love. It's just these rules. If I break one of them, I'm fired. Can't you understand that?"

"That's not an excuse Marshall. You got to do a lot better than that." Freya said as she walks away.

I went to my office to find women in purple with no pants on but panties and a shirt.

"Why is she only wearing panties?" I thought.

"Oh hi. You must Marshall. I'm Veronica. I'm assisting you tonight." Veronica said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm sorry miss but not to be rude. Why are you wearing your panties out in the open?"

"Well, the company allow female to work like this. I don't really have a problem with it, I can go to the bathroom easily like this." Veronica said.

"Okay that's nice and all but maybe you shouldn't have told me that."

"Sorry."

The 12:00 bell rang, signaling us that our shift has started. Then the phone recording went off.

Hello...hello..? If you're hearing this, then you did yourself a fine job last night. Well done. Anyway, I want to ask you something? Did Freya ever come say hi?  If she did, you're a pretty lucky guy. Even I'd be quite jealous if she did  on your first night on the job. Although, the girls do tend to get more confident the more you're around them...so if she does move, tonight will probably be the night! If you're still concerned about them coming into your office, then use your flashlight to ward her off...she was never really a fan of bright lights, so that should work...

"No wonder every time me and Freya do it, she tell me to turn the lights off." I thought.

Before I go though, did you ever check the Prize corner camera feed? If you didn't check it much, then it's fine, but I would keep still keep an extra eye out just in case...that's if you're still concerned about the girls getting into your office. If she manages to get on your office, just simply ignore her by looking at your camera.

Literally pretend she isn't there! Don't ever do that to any real girl though, they wouldn't think twice about slapping you in the face...but, I'm sure your a gentleman...just not to robots.

That's all I have to say for tonight, I'll make sure to speak with you real soon.

*Phone hangs up*

"Since you and I are gonna work together, how about I work the cameras you work the flash light."

"Okay, sounds like a plan." Veronica said.