Chapter 23: Supernova

Luckily, the BAU was the best at what they did, returning after only three days on the case as Aaron made the call to let local authorities deal with the capture of the UnSub. You were becoming more familiar with their process as Aaron often corrected the procedures and terminologies of the crime shows you watched, commentary between the two of you always a favorite pastime.

After your night with the BAU, you were emboldened enough to go out and buy a set of lingerie the next day, unusually eager to show off to Aaron upon his return. You hadn't found any style you particularly liked at first, your confidence quickly fading as you saw yourself in the underwear. But it wasn't until you had someone else resembling your body type help you, that you were able to buy lingerie without hesitation.

Aaron had called you to let you know he was driving back to Quantico, and you invited him over to your place, insisting you would wait up for him. He agreed, as you knew he would, and you went to get ready with your newest purchase.

It was taking longer than you thought it would for Aaron to come to your place, and as you were feeling uncomfortable just sitting around in the silk and lace underwear, you went to your room to toss on a tee and some basketball shorts. You sighed in the mirror as you covered most of the delicate material, but smiled as you saw the stockings were still visible, rubbing your legs together for a few moments before heading out to watch some television.

You were three episodes into your friend's show Bones, based on her novels based on her life. The characters had great chemistry, and you were invested in it for educational reasons, as well as ogling the cast at times. As you were starting the next episode, someone knocked and you paused it to go check who it was, though you suspected it was Aaron.

Your hunch was correct, and he greeted you with a kiss, pulling you deeper with his hands on your waist. You returned his enthusiasm, your hands coming up to either side of his neck and playing with the small hairs there, but you soon remembered what you wanted to show him. You reluctantly broke away from the kiss after you took his bottom lip between your teeth and let it snap back into place, hoping to incorporate some teasing that the other women recommended.

"Wait, wait..." you panted, heat from his touch spreading throughout your body. You tried focusing on telling him you wore lingerie for him, but you couldn't take your mind off the way his hands stroked up and down your waist, his gaze concerned yet painfully restrained.

It seemed you wouldn't have to find the words as his hand pulled up your shirt enough to show the sheer silk that covered your belly. His brow lowered as he saw the flash of white, stepping back while still holding your waist to get a better look at your entire body.

He finally noticed the white stockings you wore, the way you stood with your feet together, thighs pressed against each other tightly. You watched his breath stutter as he watched you back, his fingers slowly playing with the hem of your tee shirt before pushing it up. You shivered as he rubbed his thumbs on the thin material covering your ribs, just under the curve of your breasts.

His eyes were trained on the white silk, and you held your breath as he trailed his hands down, your shirt following his hands. He still didn't look up to you as he kept one hand on your waist, keeping the silk visible as he hooked his other thumb into the waistband of your shorts, gently pulling it down to reveal the clips that attached your garters to your shirt. He moved his thumb toward the front of your body, pulling your waistband further from your body to see the lacy white panties you were wearing.

"You wear this for me?" His voice had deepened, stare still trained on your underwear.

You gulped, letting out a shaky sigh, "...Yes..." You stared as he sharply inhaled, his pupils nearly overtaking his warm brown irises.