Chapter two

Chapter two

I take a cab to a nearby hotel and I check in. As I get into the elevator a girls slips in at the last moment, she huffs from running to catch it. She smiles at me, and I realize how pretty she is. She has straight dark brown hair that falls above her shoulders, brown eyes and dark olive skin. I smile back and begin to think of what I'm going to do now.

" umm..excuse me?" I hear the girl say. And I look at her, she looks embarrassed.

"Yes?"

"Um, would you mind telling me what room number I'm in?" She says holding out a piece of paper.

"527" I say nicely.

"Thanks" she's says awkwardly. And I introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Samantha. Call me Sam, are you knew to L.A.?"

"I'm Analise" she tells me she's from a small town too. She's in LA looking for her big break in publishing. I laugh as she recounts the first time she came to LA and a homeless man hit on her. " And then he patted the space next to him and said there's room in this box for two! I just walked away quickly".

The elevator stops and she's hesitates before getting out,

"Would you mind helping me find my room?" She asks looking embarrassed again. She then explains how she's dyslexic, I get out of the elevator and we hear voices from one of e hallways. I ignore them and head down the hallway that her room is down.

"Oi! Geoff me! I might wanna have children someday Louis!"

"But hazza it's cold in here, the hotel needs to turn on the heater!"

"Who is-" I start to say before I'm thrown to the ground. I smack my head really hard and as I try to steady myself to get up I become dizzy.

"Louis!! Now look what you made me do!" And as I look up I see a face full of curls looking at me. " are you ok?" He asks holding his hand out.

"I'm ok" I say irritated as I grab his hand to hoist me up.

"She needs ice, where's your room" he asks Analise worriedly.

I hear her fumble with the piece of paper she had earlier.

"527" I manage to say, I hear her sigh relieved that i saved her from embarrassment.

I'm slightly aware of being lead down the hallway and laid on a couch.

"Lou, can you go get some ice?"

He returns and hold the bag of ice to my head. As the guy I'm assuming is named Louis tends to my head, the curly haired one pulls out his phone.

"Hey it's me, we're gonna be late we had something to take care of." He pauses, " just tell Simon we'll be there soon!" He snaps and hangs up the phone.

He comes over to the couch, "how do you feel?".

"I'm fine, I know I'm small but that doesn't mean I'm not tough" I say I was a short 5'2" but compared to Analise she was almost a whole head taller than me.

"Im sorry we have to go so soon. but hey how about you guys come to dinner with us tonight?" He asks. I look at Analise who smiles.

" sure why not its the least you could do" I laugh point at the bump on my head. He laughs too.

"I'm Harry by the way, Harry styles. And this here is Louis." Pointing to the other guy. He smiles again making his dimples show and gets up to leave. "We'll be back at 6!"

"Yea we just have an int-ow!... Thing to do real quick first" Louis says rubbing his side where harry smacked him. They both smile and then leave.

I look at Analise who just shrugs.

I sigh, Analise brings over both our suitcases. I decide to go check out my own room first, and take a shower. I tell her ill be back in thirty minutes and I leave her while she's freaking out about what she's going to wear.

I head back to the elevator, I go up another floor to 617. And immediately I head to the shower, I pull out my toiletries bag from my suit case and start the water.