Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Briana's POV

So it's been about a week, and he hasn't called or texted me. I'm not worried I just would like to know what's going on. He obvious showed some interest but was it serious or him being a pop star?

I keep thinking something's gonna happen but day by day I don't know what to think anymore. Alicia won't stop mentioning Liam, she wont come right out and say she likes him, but I know that's what she's thinking. But what am I thinking, that's the question. Do I like Harry, well obviously I do. Ever since we had our little bet for go karting I couldn't help but let my mind wander, I'm just as bad as Alicia.

"Briana?"

"Yea?"

"Did you still wanna order take out?"

"You know it is Friday?"

"So?" of course that would mean nothing to Alicia.

"We should go out! Have fun! I wanna do something, we always sit here and watch movies. We have a nice time, but it's not the kind of time I wanna have!" She looks at me reproachfully, sighs and nods.

"Okay, your right we should have some fun."

"I'm right?" Ooo plot twist, Alicia admitted i was right yahhh!

We decide we will leave in an hour, giving us each enough time to figure out the wardrobe situation. I head to my bedroom, and I pull out three choices. Of course two of the dress I immediately toss aside, I hold up the black dress against myself in the mirror. It's one of my favorites, I decide that it is the one for tonight, favorite dress hopefully will equal good luck. After a quick shower I brush through my hair and apply my makeup, with the black dress my red lipstick stands out perfectly. Gonna get some attention tonight, that way I won't be thinking of other people. I yell for Alicia across the hall to see if she's ready and she is, I slide on the black dress and grab my nude pumps to go. We almost collide as we exit our doors.

"Ahhhh!"

We take a moment to step back and admire each other. Alicia looks hot, it's cute when you see her explore her wild side. She's wearing a baby doll dress that had a white top and chiffon high low bottom. Her hair is curled perfectly to cascade down her back, her make up is natural as usual but it's simple and elegant. Beauty has a way of coming natural to her, something most girls envy.

"I see your wearing the favorite tonight" she says gesturing to my black dress, the top is lined with lace and fans out around my waits in a flowing skirt.

"Yea, thought I could use the luck" I wink.

"You don't need it!" She shakes her head, " you're beautiful the way you are. No guy is gonna change that."

I grab the keys from the hook and toss them to Alicia as we head out the door, her little kitten heels clicking all the way down the steps.

*******

The whole way to the club we decided on we blasted the music, singing to every song as though the night would last forever. Eventually my throat gets sore and I stop, and again my mind drifts. I see him everywhere and I can't help it. As we pull up, I swear I see his curls flash through the doors of the club. The valet takes the car and we walk into the club, the bouncer didn't even hesitate to let us in. I steer Alicia to the bar first, because with all the stress we've been going through a drink might loosen us up a bit. We sit on the stools and survey the dance floor, it looks like my old high school dances everyone so tightly packed together couples appear to be glued to one another. The only thing missing is the pesky chaperones with the flashlights, but either way I'm looking forward to tonight. Again a glimpse of curly hair enters my imagination.

But before I can even look back, a guy approaches us. He holds out his hand to Alicia asking her to dance, he's flirty but is aware that Alicia is not going to be his average party girl experience. He leads her carefully to the dance floor where he gently twirls her around before beginning to dance normally, I watch carefully as he is smooth with her. Trying not to stare I go back to my drink, the guy seems nice for Alicia, I hope she has fun she deserves it.

"Would you like to dance, love" I hear a voice say gruffly behind me, I turn and my head spins. It's harry.

"Briana?!"