Chapter 19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19

Brianna's POV

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Is this really what the fuck is happening right now. I couldn't believe that he was standing right in front of me after I tried over and over to forget?!

"Fancy seeing you here?" He laughs but at the same time I see confusion, worry, and fear flash in his eyes, but in the next moment there gone.

"Do you still wanna dance? I asked him lightly trying not to give away my true intentions.

"I would love to dance!" He quickly does a little hop and bows holding out his hand trying to be stupid to get rid of the tension that was radiating. It's not working.

Our bodies move closer together and I can feel his hot breath on my neck as we move in sync to the music. The music in this moment is not what hold us together, because frankly the DJ sucked; it was the longing for something more to exist between us that couldn't be expressed through words. I move away from him when the song ends, I look to check that Alicia is alright, and she is laughing and smiling on the dance floor. Happy for her, I drag my emotional issues to the bathroom. Looking up in the mirror I see what I created tonight, me. I put myself together in a way that I thought I could put myself out there to someone who wasn't internationally know, but maybe some other guy who was willing to return my phone calls. Sighing I realize I didn't really want some other guy, I wanted Harry.

Outside he is waiting for me at the bar.

****

Harry's POV

She returns, surprisingly I didn't think she would. Im sad that she had to find me here, the lads pushed me out of the hotel room when they had heard I still hadn't asked Brianna out. It's not that I didn't want to, but more the fact that she deserves better than me. What can I offer her in reality, a travel bus, four sweaty guys, and jealousy of my fans? But I soon find she has other plans.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" She says directly, without blinking which makes me nervous. The look she has scares me, it's full of determination. She is going to get what she wants, and that was me.

I nod, swallowing hard and she takes my hand and pulls it out the door.

We end up at back at my hotel but before I lead her to my room she tugs me in the opposite direction. Confused I follow her until she pulls out a key card for another room.The lock clicks and were in. Barely getting a chance to walk in she throws me against the matters where she begins to unzip her dress slowly while staring directly in my eyes.

*****

Brianas POV

Last night went better than I had imagined it, and he seemed okay with letting it happen.however things changed fast. I had just finished getting out when I overheard him.

"I'm fine, I just stayed out late that's all!" Harry laughs into his phone. I guess he hadn't heard the water turn off because he was easy to hear through the door. I'm fine, I was just having a little fun.

'Pause'

No I haven't gotten that far yet

'Pause'

i What do you mean pay her?"

'Pause'

Just because she's a prostitute doesn't mean I have to pay her, for gods sake I actually lik-"

I open the door and the look of horror on his face as he realizes his mistake.