Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

Analise's POV

Sam has been gone for a long time now, I'm beginning to worry about her. We reach the car and still the only one missing is Sam.

"Guys? Where's Sam? Niall you were the last one with her?" Fear flashes in his eye and his forehead crinkles in worry. "She just had to take a call, she said she'd catch up"

Something doesn't feel right about this and I get a queasy feeling. I look out to the street in hope to find some kind of hope she's okay.

"Analise?" Niall looks at me, "will you go back with me to make sure she's okay?"

I nod, it was getting late it wasn't safe for me to walk the streets and look for her alone. Along the sidewalk all you hear is the rhythmic pattern of our footsteps, filling with dread every moment that the footsteps go unanswered by Sam's.

"Where the hell is she?"

Without saying anything Niall, grabs my hand and pulls me behind him. Holding onto him, closely I witness a faint light appear at the end of the alley.

A girl, I think. Walking alone? No, she isn't alone. Who else? Questions race faster than my heart does when it realizes this could be dangerous. But instead, Relieved when I am able to see its Sam. I sigh releasing all the tension I had been holding, I run to her. We hug, and I pull apart to look her up and down to make sure she's okay. Slowly I take in her appearance, her make up is smudged and the dress she loved so much, ruined.

immediately I'm concerned, looking around for the other girl, and even though its wrong to judge before hearing what happened I immediately place the blame on her. She didn't show for much, the hooker look wasn't working obviously, probably why she is out so late. She's pretty, but with the overdone makeup and skin tight dress it made her look desperate, confused with the life she'd been given.

"Hi, my name is briana" I try to smile but something just doesn't allow me to be okay with this girl. Who does she think she is? I hadn't known Sam long, but already we were sticking out for each other like sisters. I wasn't about to let this pussycat doll think she could just walk up and be friends with us.

But who knows I'm really bad with people so getting defensive so quickly, I'm probably just overreacting. I'm just one girl in a big city, better enjoy the company now before I end up in a cardboard box next to a hobo. Brianna looked lost, don't get me wrong she looked hot but she just didn't look happy. She had the the tight dress that showed way too much. Is that the "taste" she was giving people,or rather the scoundrels that paid her. I can't help wonder why she sells herself like that. If Sam doesn't think she s dangerous than neither do it, I just might take a little longer to convince.

NIALLS POVS

We found her.

That was all thinking about, i don't really know this girl. But already she was on my mind, instinctively I wanted to protect her. And the fact that she was missing for barely a few moments had scared me more than if hazza had tried to pull a prank on me.

Who was she? Bright green eyes that you couldn't miss. She may be short but that made her all the more cuter. Where did Harry find these girls, thank god he hadn't shown much interest in them. He said they were hot but I didn't know Harry to turn down the idea of getting laid. I'm surprised he hadn't jumped on the waitress at the restaurant. I know he got her number but i wish he would at least pick girls that had some respect for themselves. I see harry already staring at the new girl sam brought back. She was pretty, but something just felt off i worry wondering what kind of backstory comes with her. i glance around me, and i see liam and zayn are whispering about something, and Louis is trying to get Harry's attention but he's to busy checking out Briana. When i look back at sam she looks scared talking to Analise, but yet somehow held a confidence that made her look even more beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short working on it!

Comment

Vote

And love you all