💚The Good Slytherin: Remus X Reader

Your information-

House: Slytherin

Blood status: Pureblood

Happens: During the 6th-year Marauders Era at Hogwarts

Warnings: Accusations, House prejudice, Happy Ending, Food

Posted on: 06/17/2021

I'm walking the halls during my Prefect duties when suddenly I hear talking and faint crying. 

"What a wimp" I hear come from someone's mouth as I turn the corner I see two fellow Slytherins probably 3rd-year students cornering a Hufflepuff 1st year. I walk up behind the Hufflepuff and the Slytherin students look terrified. The Hufflepuff looks at them confused then turns around and sees me. 

"Lockwood, Roseling, you know two against one is unfair. Besides Hufflepuffs are not to be messed with upon my orders understood." I say and they look at me and nod their heads. "Now do I need to write you up or will you be going to bed?" I ask. 

"Bed," They say and I smile. 

"Good," I say as they scurry off towards the dungeons. 

"I'm sorry I got lost and-" I raise my hand to stop her. 

"No need to explain sweetheart. I'm Y/n" I say reaching my hand out to her. 

"You're Y/n?" She asks stunned. 

"Yup," I say smiling. 

"Wow you are nicer in person," she says. I laugh at that and smile wider. 

"Come on now let's get you to your common room," I say as we make our way to the Hufflepuff common room. Once she was safe inside I turned to see Remus Lupin standing there with a smile. 

"And she does it again saving another student from a different house," He says in a quiet announcer voice. 

"Oh hush it you," I say a small blush forming on my face. 

"I still don't see how you are a Slytherin and not a Hufflepuff," He says as we walk. 

"I don't know probably because I wasn't the nicest before," I say looking down. 

"You being mean? I would pay to see that" He says and I laugh. 

"I was a brat and a half before I got here. Cold-hearted and bratty. It was disgusting." I say thinking about the way I treated people back then. 

"So what changed," He asks and I sigh. 

"Not sure," I say hoping he buys the lie. 

"Hm, maybe we can find out," He says. 

"Maybe," I say not knowing what it would mean to agree to that simple task. 

The next day I walk into breakfast and sit alone at the Slytherin table like usual. Not many people like me in my house as I'm 'too strict' as they put it. I get food and start to eat when suddenly I'm picked up and thrown over a shoulder and brought to another table. 

"Hey, what's the meaning of this?" I ask as I sit at the Gryffindor table. I look at the person who picked me up and see Remus Lupin. 

"Lupin what the heck?" I ask and he just shrugs. 

"You looked lonely so I thought you could use some company. I talked to my friends and they agreed so you are sitting with us from now on" He says sitting my plate down in front of me. I look at the boys around me who call themselves the Marauders. 

"Okay well hello, I'm Y/n," I say and they smile at me as Remus sits next to me. 

"Hello, Y/n I'm James Potter," The boy with glasses in front of me says.