🧡Love: George X Reader

Your information-

House: Gryffindor

Blood status: Unknown

Happens: Throughout the school years

Warnings: Food, Mentions of death, Fluff, Love

Posted on: 06/26/2021

As I'm walking the corridors of the train looking for a place to sit that isn't too crowded I come across a cabin that only has a set of twin boys in it. I smile and open the door. 

"Hello sorry to bother you but I was wondering if I could sit with you two, I don't like crowds and everywhere else is very full," I say looking at the two boys hopefully.

"Sure you can we don't mind the company" One smiles at me and the other nods. 

"Thank you so much! I'm Y/n by the way" I say walking into the cabin and sitting down in front of the twins. 

"I'm Fred and this is George" The twin who has been speaking to me this whole time introduces himself and his brother. 

"It's nice to meet you," I say smiling wide and shaking their hands. A little while later the trolly came. "DO you boys want anything?" I ask. 

"We don't have the money we are okay," George says and I frown. 

"I asked if you wanted anything not if you had money," I say and they look at me confused. "Pick anything you want my treat," I say "I insist," I say before they can protest. They reluctantly pick out some treats and I take out my money to pay for everything. I noticed Fred got Chocolate Frogs and Pumpkin Pasties. While George got Chocolate Frogs and Cauldron Cakes. I got Chocolate Frogs and Licorice Wands for myself. I smile at the boys who smile at me. 

"Thanks, Y/n you are the best! Can we be best friends?" George asks and I smile. 

"It's a deal," I say smiling. We soon arrive at Hogwarts and are taken to the school and sorted into houses. Just like it was explained to me by my Nan. After being sorted into Gryffindor with the twins I couldn't be happier. Our first year and I can tell this is going to be the best time at school ever!

First winter break and I'm spending it at Hogwarts as I have nowhere to go since my Nan is sick and doesn't have the strength to come get me to bring me home. I'm currently sitting in the common room sulking. 

"Hey, Y/n why aren't you packing to go home?" Fred asks and I smile sadly at him. 

"Nan is sick she doesn't have the availability to come get me and bring me home so I'm staying here for winter break," I say shrugging. 

"To hell with that idea! You can come home with us. Mom will love you!" George says and I look at him shocked. 

"I could never," I say and they look at me dumbfounded. 

"Think of it as payment for buying us treats on the train," They say in unison. 

"Okay fine," I say and they smile. 

"Yay!" they say together and I smile and run upstairs to go pack. Once I'm done I go downstairs and meet the boys at the exit of the common room. We leave and head to the train. We load up and soon are on platform 9 3/4 waiting for Molly to spot her sons and me. 

"BOYS!" I hear from behind us and we all turn to see a woman that looks exactly as they described their mom. I smile and hide behind the twins a bit. 'What if she gets mad and I have to find a way back to Hogwarts,' I think as I see them hug their mom as Percy joins us. 

"Fred, George, who is this?" I hear Molly question as I look up and smile at her. 

"Um Hello, ma'am I'm Y/n L/n," I say sticking my hand out.