05

A D R I E N

1 Month Prior

"Adrien? Nathalie, Father's assistant asked."Your father is ready to see you." "Thank you, Nathalie, I respond, she just nodded. I knew He had to see me, father, but what reason? I had done perfectly well, and did as he asked.

Probably another photoshoot arrangement, praying to god it isn't with Lila again, she's the worst model and actress ever, her resume is full of bullshit. "Father, i say calmly, entering his office. "Son, he responds, rather coldly and his back turned to me."Do you understand why i've called you here on such a short notice?"

"No sir, I say, trying to hide my annoyance."You never usually tell me why you need me anyways, why should this time be different?" He finally faced me."Oh. Well son, you have a new photoshoot arrangement, with a new model, too."

Finally, I thought, but at that moment, i forgot about my girlfriend,Marinette,we were together for 4 years, and I hated to admit to myself that i don't love her anymore, she's not the one for me, i just haven't found that someone yet.

I mean, Lila's terrible at sex, and i already regretted THAT.

Marinette's easily manipulated, plus a little too stupid for me, yet i haven't been able to dump her properly, so i guess i have to crush her heart the way i plan to, the only way. "Father, who's the new model? I asked him.

"Kagami Tsurugi."

I blushed at the sight of her name, i've had fantasies about her for years, and yet, now i possibly had a chance with her?

I gulped."When is this photoshoot, Father?"

____________________________________________________________

"I enjoyed that, Adrien, Kagami giggled. "Me too, I'd love to get your number, I smiled. she chuckled."Slow down, handsome. but i guess you can have it." I weakly smiled, and after she entered it on my phone, i got a text from Marinette.

"You got a text, Adrien, Kagami said sweetly."See ya around!" "Yeah, maybe, i tell her, then check it, groaning in annoyance.

Marinette

Babe, are you okay? how was the photoshoot?

Adrien

It was fine,Marinette, geesh, awfully clingy today, aren't you?

Marinette

I'm not being clingy. anyways, i love you:)

Adrien

Okay, got it, bye.

At this point, i just wanted to spend some time with the new Model that i was partnered with, father did well, for once, does she feel the same way about me?

xxx-xxx-xxx

Wanna come to my place? nobody's home;)

Adrien

Sure;) why not?

xxx-xxx-xxx

Great, see you then, handsome;)

Adrien changed name to 'Kagami;)'

I couldn't wait, my fantasies might as well be coming true.

--