Intro/ Info Dump

Hello all!
This was a difficult book to write but after it was all said and done I think it's one of my best (but I'm biased)
Building an entire university, classes, and instructors was SO HARD! First time I have ever written like this so I figured I'd run down the basics of the school/classes/graduate status.

The university of Rodan was founded by the Lycan Elders in 2021 for private training to become a "Protector" or a "Hunter" but I'll get into those positions later on. Set in the year 4026, the school has rained open for well over 2000yrs before our story takes place. Rodan is open to both Lycan and Humans who wish to go.
Deep in the Boysen State park in Shasohoni WY, the school grounds take up about 20k acres of land. Almost like a west point to put it into scale/idealization.
To graduate it takes a total of 5yrs of schooling. Each year comes with its own title.

1st years-Whelps
2nd year-Pawns
3rd year-Recruits
4th year-Officers
5th year-Wulfram

Each class as their own exams to pass to the next year and must be passed to graduate to the new title.

Protectors and Hunters

Protectors are like body guards. Ready and willing to give life and limb to save their charges. Rodan/the Elders of the Lycan race field requests and send Protectors out once the situation has been determined.

Hunters are hitmen. Sent after targets who would/has done harm to anyone. i.e drug lords, kingpins, mob bosses. The Elders have the only say in the hits Hunters are sent on. 

The students don't know which title they will get until the day of graduation. Determined by test scores as well as Rodan's Head Master. Within the last year of schooling (Wulfram) One student is paired up with another to induce teamwork and the ability to work off others strengths and weaknesses. If one student fails so does their pair. Lycans are social creatures within their own race and the Head Master knows this.

Basically Rodan is a university that turns out body guards and hitman for the Lycan race. Our story is going to follow two students as they strive in their last years. I'll add more to this intro section as I progress the story because I am sure I am forgetting to mention something important lol. Comments are always welcome and enjoy! i loved writting this!