𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 & 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜

A/N: okay so this chapter seems kinda sus when i first explain it but i promise it's not-

so basically, it dawned on me that in the chimera ant arc, killua and gon were naked for non sexual/mission strict reasons.

buuuuuuuut... lets put this in another context, with it still being non sexual (because we're not abt to lewd them as minors what)

if that still sounds bad, i'm sorry, but i hope this isn't anything that gets me canceled lmao

[ ~ ]

"Killua, we should go swimming!" Gon suggested.

"Idiot, we don't have swimming clothes." Killua replied, obviously annoyed. Gon thought for a moment.

"Hmm... then what if we just didn't swim with our clothes?" He said, thinking that was a better idea. Killua's face flushed. He knew his best friend was innocent, and that there was no inappropriate intent behind his idea, but Killua did not want to do it anyways.

"No, no way." He briskly spoke, grimacing at the thought of being so exposed.

"Aww, why not? I really wanna swim!!" Gon whined in an extremely childish manner. Killua sighed, there would be no talking the boy out of this, would there?

"Well I don't. You can swim by yourself."

"Killuaaaaaa. It wouldn't be fun without you." Gon complained, persistent on trying to get the silver haired boy to change his mind.

"I already said I don't want to swim, Gon. Just go, I'll wait right here." 

"Come on. Just do it for me?" Gon asked, pleading with those hazel eyes that shone green under the moon.

And that was Killua's weakness. He couldn't say no to that boy, not ever.

"Fine!" Killua exasperated, throwing his arms up in defeat.

"Just... don't look, okay? Not until I'm in the water." 

"Okay!" Gon happily ran off to get ready, excited that his best friend finally complied.

3 minutes later, he jumped into the lake, and was waiting for Killua to join him. Eventually, he heard a shout.

"Okay, I'm in! Are you happy?" He saw Killua was in, possibly crouching a little so the water would come up to his shoulders. Gon was a little confused why he wasn't standing straight up, but maybe it was a trick of perspective.

Gon swam his way over to the silver haired boy, who's eyes filled slightly with fear. When he was in close range, he finally spoke.

"Hey, Killua?"

"Yeah?"

Killua's face was met with a splash of water, which left him slightly disoriented and confused. When he regained focus, he shook his head and blinked to get the excess water of. "You little-"

Gon laughed and swam away, but not fast enough, as water drenched over him too. Killua and him got into a splashing match, full of laughter. It was the most fun either of them had in quite a while. 

"Hey, Killua?" Gon asked in between giggles, his fit of laughter making it hard to retaliate against Killua's constant splashing.

"Yeah?" Killua replied, temporarily stopping so Gon could properly ask his question. 

"Why were you kinda crouched down earlier? And why are you like that again now? Is it because you can't keep yourself up in the water?" Gon questioned, almost plaguing Killua with the rapid fire of questions.