𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

"And although you've caused me trouble, my dear, I simply would not have it any other way."

"And why is that?"

"Because your kind of trouble is one of my favorite things you bring me."

[ ~ ]

Gon sighed. "I'm sorry."

"For?"

"For getting us lost."

"Gee, I hadn't noticed we were." Killua sarcastically spat. They had been looking for a hotel to stay in, and instead of using a GPS like any normal person, Gon wanted to try and find it himself. It was unsurprising but inconvenient, considering Gon was in fact, not normal. Neither was Killua, but at least he wanted to use the GPS.

"I just wanted to find it myself! I didn't think it'd be that hard.." Gon whined.

"Yeah, and you're an idiot for thinking you could."

Gon grinned cheekily. "But I'm your idiot, right?"

Killua reluctantly smiled. "Yeah, and I'm gonna kick your ass for getting us lost because you're my idiot."

"No!! Don't!" Gon screamed as Killua reached over from the passenger seat to tickle his boyfriend. He wasn't fast enough though, and Killua attacked his stomach with rapid finger movements, causing laughter to spew out of the Enhancer uncontrollably. It made Killua laugh, to see Gon's smile and to hear that laughter. He wanted to hold that sound, and feel the warmth of his light.

Killua stopped tickling him and unbuckled his and Gon's seat belts, confusing the raven haired boy. He tilted his head and asked a question.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

Killua didn't answer as he pulled Gon towards him, though awkwardly. He decided to stop.

"Get in the back seat."

Gon flushed a little. "Okay?"

He did what he was told, though still unsure of why. Killua soon joined him, and properly pulled him closer to hold him in a cuddle.

"Ohhh, now I get it." Gon said, relaxing into his boyfriend. Killua buried his face in between Gon's neck and shoulder, sighing contently at the warmth he found there. A smile made it's way onto his face, one that Gon felt from their position.

"You say I'm cheesy but you're even more of a sap than me." Gon laughed, the vibrations of his gut going straight through Killua's fingertips and to his heart, making it speed up in happiness.

"Shut up.." Killua muttered, burying his face more. It was even hotter from the blazing scarlet on his cheeks.

"I thought I was still in trouble, what's this all about?" Gon curiously questioned.

"It's fine. Because we can do this." Killua spoke, his voice just barely above a whisper. If he spoke too loudly, it might shatter the bubble keeping this peaceful moment.

Gon smiled. "Yeah."

"We still have to find the hotel, but for now, this is okay."

"So I can get us into trouble as long as we get to have moments like this?" Gon asked, honestly joking. Killua considered for a moment, though.

"Yeah."

A/N: short and sweet little chapter :') i love them <33

currently postponing killua's birthday one shot, the replacement for 13. when i have motivation/ideas i'll write it. suggest ideas in the comments and i might use them because i literally have 0 !!!!