Chapter 2

Chapter song: Looking For You by Justin Bieber feat. Migos
(Val's pov)
-9pm-
My break ended 2 hours ago, and this place is getting packed. I'm waiting for my call to perform. There are other girls here as strippers. We all have pretty much the same story.
Finally, it's my turn, and I do my thing and dance on the pole. There are hoots and whistles encouraging me to continue. I stuff all the thrown money in my bag when I finish.
"Hey, pretty girl, what do you say to $20?"
A guy calls me over and holds out a $20 bill. I shrug and walk over to him. Yes, I give lap dances. I'll do anything to earn an extra buck.
I give the guy a lap dance and shake my hips for him. You know you're doing a good job when the guy gets a boner. It's gross, and that's when I snatch the money from his hands and walk away.
I check the time, 9pm. I have to get picked up at 10pm.
"Val, you've got a customer."
Nicole points to a guy wearing a red plaid shirt. He's looking right at me, sitting at the edge of the room. His hair is a caramel gold, and his eyes are a tempting shade of brown. He looks expensive; I can tell by his look. The way he carries himself and dresses told me that he is rich.
"Hey, babe."
There's a drink in his hand and a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes then give him a lap dance, moving my hips over his torso and placing my hands on his thighs. I feel a pair of hands on my ass, and I instantly love it. His hands are rough yet soft at the same time. They're the kind that make you have an orgasm with just one touch.
"Don't enjoy yourself too much."
I speak teasingly to him. He's a real turn on. Plus, he's rich.
"What's "too much?"
He chuckles with a raised eyebrow. I can smell the expensive cologne on him.
"You tell me."
I smirk at him, glancing at the gold chain around his tattooed neck.
"I'd rather find out myself."
He scans me up and down with a smirk. Ok, he's definitely a turn on.
I then walk away. I don't show my emotions. I just keep it cool, go with it.
"Aren't you gonna finish?"
He asks amusingly.
"Nope."
I smirk then leave him. I don't need his money...yet.
For a rich guy like him coming in this club and purposely requesting me to give him a lap dance, that sounds like he'll be sticking around for a while. I'll get my money eventually.
I gather my stuff then walk out of the club. I wait at the back of the building for some random guy to pick me up.
Finally, a white car parks in front of me, and I get in the passenger seat.
"Damn, you're beautiful."
A guy with a cigarette smirks at me while checking me out. I mentally roll my eyes, because I could get hit if he saw me physically roll my eyes. It's happened once where I rolled my eyes and ended up with a bruised cheek.
It's quiet throughout the car ride until we stop at an apartment building.
"Let's go have some fun, babe."
I follow him into his apartment.
"How does $150 sound?"
The guy starts to kiss my neck.
"Sounds good."
I'm perfectly ok with having numerous amounts sex. Sometimes I do ask myself: What if I get pregnant? Or get a disease?
Honestly, it makes me nervous. That's why I require a condom.
"I've been waiting all night for this."
The guy takes my top off. I bit my lip. It gets me going when he touches me.
"What's your name, baby?"
He pulls off my black bottoms and starts to pull out a condom.
"Val."
I don't care if he knows my name.
"Beautiful name."
He puts the condom on, and I eye him to make sure it's safe. He shoves himself into me then starts pounding me. The pleasure feels so good, like heaven actually.
This is what I've become, and I have to accept it.
We have sex for about an hour before he suggests we get to bed. I agree and lay beside him. It's not the most comfortable situation in the world, but I've dealt with worse.
-8am-
Ugh, my back hurts. How does that guy sleep?
I grab my clothes and dress myself. I stuff the $150 in my bag then walk out. My job is done here.
I feel like shit and probably look like shit too. I walk to my apartment and open the door. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is a mess, makeup ruined, and my feet hurt.
I take off my heels and put on a pair of pink flip flops. I comb my colored hair until it's untangled. I wash my face, brush my teeth, and change into a baggy white shirt with a pair of black shorts.
I then walk back outside and enter the coffee shop next to my apartment building. I always go here in the morning. I always get green tea and a bagel.
I'm usually free until 11-12pm. I sit in silence-this place isn't very popular-as I have my breakfast.
After my breakfast, I go back outside and pull out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.
Smoking helps a lot when I'm feeling gloomy about my life. I do get down a lot, but I try to keep it cool. My phone buzzes and I choose to answer it.
"Is this Val?"
A male voice asks.
"Yea."
I can't help but answer yes.
"Are you free at 9pm?"
He asks again.
"Yea, I'll meet you behind the strip club in town."
I hate to say this, but I have to.
"Great. See you then, baby."
His voice is amused; then I hang up.
I tiredly sigh and stomp out my cigarette. I enter my apartment again and plop myself on my bed. A nap sounds good right now, especially since I have a really bad headache.
(Justin's pov)
Last night was pretty fun. I feel tired though.
I'd like to go back tonight, because there's this girl. She's a stripper and gave me a lap dance last night. It turned me the fuck on.
She seems fun to hang with. I could use her positive attitude more often since everyone else seems boring and self-centered. She seems cool, and I want to mess with her. Maybe I should fuck her and her life. That sounds amazing.
"Justin, you wanna go to a party tonight?"
Za asks from the kitchen.
"Hmm, I think we should stop by the club first. I had fun last night."
I smirk and take off my shirt, folding it and placing it neatly on the counter.
"Another girl, bro?"
Ryan chuckles at me.
"You know me. I get what I want."
I put on a wife beater shirt then pour myself a glass of water.
"By the way, your girl was really pissed last night."
Ryan grins and shifts on the couch.
"I'm used to it."
I take a bite from a cinnamon pop tart, making sure to throw away every single crumb.
"Yea, but you don't have to deal with them."
Khalil entered the bathroom. That was true.
"I'm gonna go out. I'll be back later."
I put on a pair of orange shorts and a gold chain then walk out shirtless.
"Hey, Justin."
A unfamiliar girl walks up to me. She obviously knows me, so I must've fucked her before.
"Hey baby."
I smirk and grab her waist, playing it cool.
"How come you didn't call me back?"
She smiles seductively and moves in closer.
"Aw, babe, I've had a lot on my schedule."
I pretend that I'm busy.
"I guess you'll have to make it up to me."
She plays with the hem of my underwear. Damn.
"Oh, I will."
I lead her back inside my house.
"Change of plan, guys."
I pull the girl into the bathroom that Khalil had just been in.
"Wonderful."
Khalil sarcastically turns up the tv while Ryan puts on his headphones and listens to music. I chuckle then take off my shirt before we even enter the bathroom. The girl kicks off her jean shorts and takes off her shirt, revealing her lacy red bra.
"Fuck me, Justin."
She begs and spreads her legs for me while sitting on the glass, bathroom counter.
"You've gotta do me a favor first."
Of course, I'm not gonna do what she says. No skank is gonna tell me what to do. Plus, she already knows the rules.
"Fine."
She kneels in front of me and gets to sucking me. I groan in pleasure and help bob her head back and forth. I'm getting closer, so release on her.
"Fuck."
I need to put my dick in her. I put on a condom then shove myself deep inside her. She moans, and I sit her back on the counter while fucking her hard.
"Oh yeah, Justin! Almost there, baby!"
The girl screams as her naked body bounces from my force.
"I'm so close, Justin! Can I please?!..."
She bites her lip and groans sexily.
"Sure."
I smirk victoriously at pleasing her. Finally she releases; then I take myself out of her.
Damn, that was incredible. We both dress ourselves; then the girl limps with me to the front door. Khalil, Za, and Ryan seem normal about everything. They know me too well.
"Thanks Justin."
The girl smiles with her makeup smeared.
"Alright. I'll catch up with you soon. Stay safe, beautiful."
I smack her ass, making her giggle shyly before I shut the door.
"Fucking slut."
I mutter as I plop on the couch and get on my phone, studying the scene to make sure everything's in order.
"I can tell."
Khalil turns down the tv to 15.
"Yea, she has a boyfriend. Can you turn that down just one more?"
I hate the odd numbers.
"Yea. How'd you know?"
Za asks from his phone as Khalil turns the tv down to 14. That's better.
"She wanted sex."
I reply simply. It's 4pm.
"You guys want something to eat? I'm hungry."
I stand up and grab a white shirt.
"Sure, where?"
Ryan stands up too.
"McDonald's"
I fix my sex hair then put on a pair of sunglasses.
"Sounds good."
We gather our stuff before heading out the door.
(A/N: It's starting to feel like Fall😍😋😱🍂🍁 Next post is on Monday)

🔰Vote🔰