Chapter 37

Chapter song: No Pressure by Justin Bieber feat. Big Sean
(Justin's pov)
-10pm-
Valerie's in the bathroom getting for bed as I wait for her in my 8000x sheets.
"Are you even tired?"
Val's wearing my white t-shirt with her pink panties. Damn, she turns me on so much. Her body sends waves of lust through my veins. I know she's still beaten down from last night, but I can't help but want to love her all night over the place.
"Yea. Come join me babe."
It's not exactly true, because I'm not tired. However, I don't mind adding in another 7 hours of sleep.
Val slips in beside me, her bare legs tangle in mine. Dammit, don't get turned on.
I hold her close only to feel her shaking and something wet on my bare shoulder.
"Val? Baby, are you crying?"
I don't need anymore clues to figure out that she is crying. Why? Probably because of last night.
"How did I fuck up my life so bad?"
She sobs while holding my arm close. I can feel her breasts pressed against my skin. What the hell is wrong with me? She's crying!
"You didn't fuck up your life, babygirl. None of this is your fault. Do you understand?"
Instead of craving her body, I console her and stroke her hair. She nods and sniffles repeatedly.
"Get some sleep, baby. It'll be ok. I'm right here for you."
I'm not lying. I sincerely care for her, but I can't do much about her emotional pain. I wish I could.
-7am-
"Justin. Justin!"
A shushed voice whispers at me, making me stir.
"Mm-what baby?"
I grumble and turn on my side, my eyes still closed.
"Dude, you didn't tell us you were going to L.A."
By the sound of the question, I realize it's not Val. When I open my eyes I see Za kneeling right in front of me.
"Ugh, you can come if you want."
With my hands, I search for Val; then I pull her body closer to mine, accidentally waking her up.
"Baby?"
Val mumbles soft and half-awake.
"I'll leave. Sorry man."
Za stands up and apologizes.
"It's nothing. Za woke me up."
Now that I'm awake, I can't go back to sleep.
"Oh..."
Val breathes out before she slides herself on top of my chest and clings onto me.
"What's up babe? Does something hurt?"
The first thing I do is embrace her and breathe her in.
"No. I just want to hug you."
Her lips mumble in my neck, and I carefully sit up to adjust the hug.
"Aw, babe, that's sweet."
It's too early to be turned on.
"I love you baby."
That never gets old, because it's something that neither of us are fond of.
"I love you too beautiful."
It's so difficult to remain normal with her legs wrapped around me.
"Should we have omelettes for breakfast?"
Val faces me with her fingers tangled in my messy hair.
"Anything you want, babe."
Smirking tiredly, I look into her eyes, which prove that she's feeling better.
"I'm gonna go freshen up."
Leaving me to crave her, Val gets up and walks to the bathroom. God, I need her. I've been holding the lust in for long enough. I don't care what it is, a blow job, a hand job, anything. I just need something. It's not the same if I pleasure myself. It HAS to be Val.
Once I calm myself down, I pick up the phone and call in our breakfast. Then I fall back in bed and take deep, steady breaths. Calm down, Justin. You'll fuck her soon. Let her recover.
"What are you doing? Are you still tired?"
Val walks back out with her pink-laced panties and my shirt's the only thing covering her chest.
"No, I'm just thinking."
I sit back up and battle against my sexual thoughts.
"About what?"
Just as I think it can't get anymore intense, she sits back on my lap, her legs on either side of me.
"You."
Is this normal? Am I supposed to feel like this? Is the thought of Val supposed to be this intense?
"I should change shirts. I'm pretty sure you want your shirt back."
Val somehow has me lying back on the bed with her on top of me.
"I do."
Without thinking, I raise my shirt off her body, revealing her perfect breasts. Fuck.
"I'm cold."
Her lips are tugged into a smirk, a mere 2 inches away.
"I haven't brushed my teeth, babe."
I need an excuse to ease myself, because my dick won't settle down.
"I don't care."
Then she kisses me, and I realize that I'm utterly fucked. Here we go.
My hands feel her body, playing with her panties. I kiss her deep and slow, feeling myself get a boner.
"Can you make me feel better? You're the only one who can."
Her whispered words urge me to make love to her in the best way possible.
"Fuck. Baby, you know I can. Anytime."
My boxers are almost off when I hear a knock at the door. No no no no.
"Fuck."
I mutter hopelessly as Val giggles and gets off me. No!
"Coming."
Val puts on my shirt and opens the door. I lay here, feeling desperate and bummed out.
"Come on, Justin, we'll continue later."
Val sets the plates on the table.
"I need you."
Sitting up, I beg her to get back on me.
"No, I'm hungry. Come eat your food babe."
Val eats her omelette while smiling. She's so addicting.
"Ugh."
I groan and take my plate, eyes examining her every move.
"What?"
It doesn't take long for her to notice my stare.
"Nothing."
I glance at my food then back at her lips.
"Justin, what is it?"
Val catches me again as she puts her fork down.
"Can we continue later?"
My head can't get over the ruins of such a perfect moment.
"I said yes."
Her eyes fill with amusement, and it makes me smile.
"By the way, Khalil, Za, and Ryan are going with us."
I need to change subjects.
"Who's going to live here?"
She sets her plate on the side and asks.
"Nobody. I'll probably sell it."
Right now, it doesn't matter. I'm just concerned with keeping Val safe.
"I'm excited."
Her smile returns as she changes into a different shirt, not one of mine.
"Me too."
Don't get turned on.
"Look, no bra. Just for you."
Val winks and shows me her bare shoulders. Fuck.
"You know me, baby."
I smirk nonchalantly, but I'm dying on the inside.
"What time are we going?"
Val pulls on a pair of blue jean shorts.
"After this."
I stand up and put our plates by the door for the maids to wash.
Val takes a few pain pills as I head to the bathroom. Damn, I just want to fuck her. I can't think about her without wanting to destroy her pussy. Dammit.
While in the bathroom, I fix my hair, brush my teeth, wash my face, and put on some deodorant.
Val's gone when I walk back out. Just to be sure, I peek downstairs to make sure she's alright. She's just talking with Khalil, Za, and Ryan.
I'm not a fan of that, so I quickly get dressed and walk downstairs.
"Can you see through it?"
Val looks down at her boobs. What the fuck is she talking about? Why is she talking like that to my friends?
"That's only my business."
Faking a smile, I take Val's waist. I don't want to come off as overreactive or jealous.
"Oh, the plane's ready, bro."
Ryan tells me, so we make our way out of my house. I won't be coming back here.

(A/N: I posted! As promised. I'm tired and stressed af tho. Thanks for bearing with me you guys. Next post is on Wednesday)

Vote 💕💕💕