Chapter 48

Chapter song: Just a Little Bit of Your Heart by Ariana Grande
(Val's pov)
-9pm-
Justin and I are back home. Well, it's not home for me, because I don't feel like I belong to it. I don't belong to Justin.
Moving on, I'm in the bathroom, taking care of girl business. It turns out I'm screwed, because I'm out of pads. Fuck. Telling Justin would make things worse. But it seems like there's no other choice.
"Justin."
Lightly, I crack open the bathroom door, spotting Justin on his phone. His eyes meet mine.
"Is something up?"
Instantly, he stands up and walks closer.
"Do you mind going to the store?"
I mumble, my fingers pressing into the door.
"No, what do you need babe?"
He reaches for his black shoes and car keys.
"Uhm, pads."
My cheeks burn a little with embarrassment and entertainment.
"Oh, yea. Sure baby."
It's obvious he's trying to hide a smirk.
"Thanks."
His attempt not to smile makes me grin. Quickly, I shut the door and shake my head at the thought of him.
(Justin's pov)
Apparently Val needs pads, so that calls for a trip to Target. I know what to do. This isn't the first time I've had to buy girl products.
As I scroll through the aisles, I finally find the girl section, where the pads are. I stick with the ones that always work, the green ones.
"Justin, is that you papi?"
A female voice asks from behind me, and I jump in surprise. Yovanna.
"What do you want?"
I give her a glare mixed in with impatience. Val needs me and I've got to get going.
"I work here."
She motions to her red uniform shirt. Crap, her body is unbelievable—Hey! Snap out of it! Get your eyes off her!
"Ok."
My voice trails off as I turn around, away from temptation.
"Wait papi."
Damn, she called me papi again, and I love her accent.
"What?"
Not turning back around, I mutter with indifference.
"Before you go, which one should I get?"
When I turn around, she's pointing to the electric toothbrushes. Oh fuck.
"Why do you need it?"
The real question is, why did I even ask that question. I know very well what the answer is.
"Oh, well, I just need something to do the job for me, you know?"
I can do the job for you, Yovanna. Damn. Damn. Damn. I've got to leave, now. Fuck fuck.
"Uhm, yea."
Trying to fight the lust, I turn back around and take a step.
"I think I might go with the turbo electric one. This one should do the job. I love the sound of it."
She turns the toothbrush on, moaning to the sound of it. I hear the vibrations of it and her sexy purrs. One time? No. Val's waiting. But it's Yovanna. She's special. She's mine.
"Fuck."
I drop the pads, grab the toothbrush, then shove Yovanna in an employee office. Once I lock the door, I see Yovanna already undressing herself, so I do the same. I stop at my boxers to push her on the desk.
"Hands up. Open."
Fiercely, I yank her panties off and spread her legs as she raises her hands. That's how I like it.
"Papi, do the job for me."
She begs for me, and it turns me the hell on.
"Don't move."
Turning on the toothbrush, I put it against her most sensitive spot. Her moans erupt through the room, and I shush her. I'm sure the door is not soundproof. She squirms and clenches her fists to the toothbrush. It makes me so turned on. Fuck fuck fuck.
To make it more intense, I shove my fingers inside her and start pumping.
"Shit. Papi!"
She screams, making me shush her again. She doesn't get the message. Fine. If people hear, that'll just be too bad.
"Oooh, can I cum?"
Yovanna moans desperately, her lip bitten down.
"Go."
Then she releases on my fingers, and I sensually shove them in her mouth. That's seems to shut her up.
When I take the toothbrush off, I open a condom and put it on before inserting myself inside her.
"Oh, papi."
Her moans turn into whimpers as I start slow on her. I love the authority I have over her.
"You're my favorite, baby."
I growl to the feeling of her, holding her shaking legs open. She pleasurably smiles and squirms under my control.
"Since you're my favorite, you get special treatment."
I turn the toothbrush back on and put it against her while I pound harder.
Once again, Yovanna screams and pants and squirms. Groaning as well, I smirk and pleasure her with pride.
"Papi. Papi! Papi!!"
She squeezes her eyes shut and curls her toes.
"Ohh, let me cum."
Yovanna desperately moans, the pleasure going to the both of us.
"What's my name again?"
Teasing her, I press the toothbrush deeper.
"Oh papi!!"
She loudly shouts; then I give her permission to cum. That's when she lets it all out on me, and I pull out of her.
"Good girl."
Turning off the toothbrush, I smirk and find pleasure in watching her lay satisfied on the desk.
"Thank you papi."
Her voice almost gone, Yovanna moans and whimpers.
"Anytime."
That's when I remember what I came here for in the first place. Val. Not once had I thought about her since I entered this room.
"I've gotta go."
A pang of guilt hits me in the chest, causing my heart to fall.
"Promise to call me?"
She sits up and gives me a look of innocence.
"Ok."
I know I'm not, but another lie won't hurt, right?
Shit shit shit. I let Val down. I'm such a terrible person. What do I do? Buy what she needs. I pick up the pads and fast-walk to the checkout line. Then my phone buzzes, making me jump. I'm so ashamed.
"Hello."
My temples are warm, signaling that I'm freaking out. I feel so bad.
"Justin, are you still at the store?"
It's Val. The mere thought of her causes me to crumble to the floor.
"Yea, sorry, I'm on my wa-"
"Ok good, because I need more Advil."
Her voice makes my breath shaky and my palms sweat.
"I'll get some for you, babe. I'll be there soon."
Honestly, I don't deserve to call her babe. She's better off without me, so I don't know why she sticks around. After the call, I grab a bottle of Advil then head back to the checkout line.
"Well aren't you a gentleman."
The cashier speaks, and I look up to see Chantel.
"God damn. Why can't you leave me alone? What do you fucking want?"
Sighing heavily, I question her.
"Baby, what do you mean?"
Her eyes are innocent and faultless, her eyelashes batting.
"You know exactly what I mean."
I shoot her back a glare in response.
"All we're doing is living our lives."
She checks out the pads and the Advil.
"Forget it. I need to get back home."
I'm sick of them following me everywhere. I know it's not a coincidence. It's clearly planned out.
"I hope Val doesn't find out what you did."
Chantel hands me my items in a Target bag, and I glare at her with no words.
The guilt is getting to my head, and I almost want to let Val go. I could never do that. She's my inner peace, my answer. I love her to the grave, and that's only causing destruction.
I park back home and get out of my car. As I step closer to home, to Val, more shame falls on my shoulders. It makes me so upset and regretful.
"Here baby."
Softly, I knock on the bathroom door, knowing my love is in there.
"Thank you babe."
Val opens the door and takes the whole bag. Everything hurts right now. Every step, breath, heartbeat brings me closer to becoming a wreck. I want to turn back the time and fix my mistakes.

(A/N: I'm still working on the trailer. Btw there's gonna be a sequel to this story☺️ Next post is on Tuesday)

🔦 Vote 🔦