Chapter 7

Chapter song: ICE by Kelly Rowland feat. Lil Wayne
(Val's pov)
"Ok, no money for you then."
Justin's tempting words hold me back utterly. Ugh, I need the money, but his words hurt so much.
"Can you stop doing this?! I just wanna..."
I don't know what I want. I think Justin notices how frustrated I am, because he slowly walks close to me and grabs my hands.
"I'm sorry, Val. How bout we go to my place? We'll just hang out."
He sounds pretty serious, but he's a player, which means he's a good liar.
"Fine."
I step away defeatedly and get in his expensive car. I've never been in many Ferraris before. It's pretty fascinating, so I minus well enjoy it while I can.
"You're honestly very beautiful."
Justin breaks through the silence during the car ride.
"I get that a lot."
I blankly stare out the window as he pulls up to his mansion.
"I mean it."
He opens the door for me. My smile gradually returns as I enter his mansion again to see everything completely perfect. Man, I would kill to live in a house like this. How is he this rich? All he does is fuck girls and party everyday.
"I hope you don't mind getting wet, because I'm taking you swimming."
Justin clutches my hand and leads me out his back door. I see a huge-ass pool with everything you can possibly imagine. This is the exact opposite of rock bottom. This is fucking heaven.
"You like it?"
Justin lifts off his shirt then pulls me into the cool water.
It takes a moment to figure out what's happening. I'm in a rich guy's fucking mansion! A smile spreads across my face as the relaxing water reaches my stomach, making me feel even more excited.
"I don't normally do this for girls."
Justin smoothly pulls me close to his wet, hot body.
"Thanks."
I whisper with a grateful smile. I hate for him to be the one I'm thankful for.
"Anytime baby."
His natural pink lips gently meet my forehead. I don't know what to do. This feels like a fucking dream.
"I can get you a drink if you want."
He offers while playing with the hem of my bottoms. I shake my head, unable to think correctly.
"You ok?"
Justin strokes my back, his fingers trailing invisible lines up my back. I absently nod and smile shyly.
I guess this is just too good to be true. I don't remove his hand away from my skin. I don't want to. I want to spend this time like there's no tomorrow. I lustfully kiss him and hug him firmly.
Justin acceptably kisses back and lifts me up by my ass, his fingers digging into my skin. He hauls me inside on his couch. My only clothing is immediately peeled off by Justin.
"Stay still."
He addictively strips down then kisses my neck, his lips especially soft. I raise my arms and keep them there, like he wants.
His fingers mindfully rub my area and tease my entrance. Finally, he starts to finger me, curling his fingers and twisting them in different directions.
"Shit! Can I cum?"
I crazily hiss and squeeze my eyes shut, hoping Justin lets me.
"Go right ahead, baby."
I release myself, my hands in fists but still above my head.
"You're my favorite, baby."
Justin lowers himself to my soaking pussy then starts to slurp me clean. Fuck, he's so good. I don't know how many girls he's said that to, but I don't give a damn. I don't love him. I don't even know what love is.
Justin slides himself inside me, with a condom on, and begins hitting my g-spot perfectly. I moan and kiss him deeply. He starts to bite my lip tenderly and massage my breasts.
"Justin! Oh, yea, Justin!"
I've never experienced this kind of pleasure. This is what real pleasure feels like, unlike the meaningless sex that other guys give me.
I dramatically cum on Justin's dick then desperately catch my breath. Before Justin could open his mouth or do anything else, I grab his immense cock and shove it in my mouth, sucking him like last time.
"Dammit."
Justin mutters in pleasure and intertwines his fingers in my hair. I shove him deep enough to choke and finally make him release in my mouth.
"You're amazing."
Justin kisses me deeper and gropes his hands all over my naked body.
"If you're gonna fuck, please don't do it on the couch, Justin. That's where we hang out."
A male voice speaks with the sound of several footsteps. There are 3 other guys in the room.
"Sorry. It was an emergency."
Justin precludes and fixes on his boxers while I pull on my bottoms and snap my top back on.
I don't mind other people looking at my body. I have sex with guys every night.
"Sure it was."
One of the guys smirks.
"Oh, this is Val, by the way."
Justin introduces me to the guys, his friends.
"Val, nice to meet you. I'm Ryan."
A guy with light-skin and light brown hair shakes my hand.
"So you're Val? Justin's been obsessing over you for the past few days. I'm Khalil."
A guy with dark-skin and short black hair greets me with a wink toward Justin.
"I have not."
Justin pointlessly defends himself. I honestly don't care. He'll be hitting on another girl once I leave.
"Hi, I'm Za. You seem pretty cute."
A shorter guy with similar characteristics as Khalil hugs me.
"She's spending the night. Aren't you, Val?"
Justin hopefully nudges me. I roll my eyes and adjust my top, which is starting to slip.
"How bout we go out tonight? You want to, babe?"
Justin snakes his arm around my waist.
"Sure baby."
I remove Justin's hands away from me, making his friends chuckle.
Just because he fucked me, doesn't mean he owns me. I'm nobody's property, even if I want to be.
"Let me show you something."
He charmingly leads me upstairs.
"You looked extremely sexy in hot pink the other day, so I want you to wear this."
Justin hands me a hot pink dress, the same color as my top. My jaw drops in shock.
"...And these heels."
He adds a pair of black and silver heels. All this shit must be extravagantly expensive.
"Omigod, Justin, this is beautiful."
I gaze amazingly at the items in my hands.
"Oh, you might need this."
Justin puts a Victoria's Secret bag in my hands. I can't speak, think at all. How much money was all this?
"You should put that on now, babe."
He chuckles then leaves the room, leaving my in bewilderment.
It takes me a few seconds to get my head straight, but Im finally able to set the items down and unsnap my top. There's a black bra, my size. Fuck, how does he know? There's also a pair of black lace panties.
What the hell is he trying to get from me? I gave him everything, even though I have nothing.
I put on the pink dress, which so short it almost shows my ass. If I bend over, someone just might see my panties. Justin's such a perv.
I slip on the heels then walk out to see Justin with his expensive looking suit that's  blue at the coat. Everything else is black. Justin's wearing 1 watch, gold, this time and no chain.
"You look perfect, babydoll."
Justin steps close to me with his eyes lustful.
"Thank you."
I remain close to him, inhaling his expensiveness.
"Anytime."
He turns me around and presses his body against mine. I can feel his heated breath at the right of my ear.
"You deserve the best, babe."
His voice sends shivers throughout me; then I feel something cold, metal-like against the skin of my collarbone. His hands are doing something at the back of my neck. I look down to see a silver necklace. It looks expensive. Shit, this is amazing!
"Justin, you don't have to give me this."
I feel spoiled, and that's ironic coming out of a stripper and prostitute.
"Keep it. Keep everything. I don't mind."
Justin generously whispers then smooches my neck. He leads me downstairs where his friends are waiting. They give me friendly smiles and waves.
Justin and I take his red Lamborghini while his friends take separate Ferraris.
We arrive at a fancy-looking restaurant. I study the whole restaurant when we enter, noticing the beautiful chandelier.
Is this what heaven feels like? It sure feels like it.
"What do you want, beautiful?"
Justin breaks my gaze with his hand on my shoulder.
"Uhm, I don't know."
I haven't been to a fancy restaurant in years.
"A menu would help you out."
He hands me a menu, and I scan through it.
I end up ordering a water and a salad for now. I decide on grilled chicken, not too expensive, not too cheap.
After dinner, we go back to Justin's place. It's 11pm.
I still feel guilty for skipping my ride tonight. I've forgot to text the guy, so I grab my phone and start to text him.
"Sorry, I couldn't make it tonight. Tomorrow for sure."
I type then put my phone back in my bag.
"Don't worry 'bout that. C'mere, baby."
Justin pulls me away from my mind and to his body. I'm not in the mood to go for another round of sex. Justin makes me sorer than anyone has. Plus, I'm tired as fuck.
"You do know this means nothing, right? Tomorrow I'll go back to my normal life, and you'll go back to fucking other girls."
I want clear up the fact that I'm not the type to fall in love, who dreams of love. According to me, love doesn't exist.
"Are you bothered by that?"
Justin grabs my waist with both hands.
"Nope, I'll be gone by tomorrow"
I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.
"I know..."
He appears to be fine by that.
"...I know. Hey, are you tired?"
Justin takes his suit off until he's just in his black boxers.
"Yea."
I agreeably nod and step out of my painful heels. I slip off the dress and unhook the necklace off. I slip into his welcoming bed. I'm used to sleeping like this. Plus, I don't have any other clothes besides what I arrived in.
"I guess I'll see you tomorrow night."
Justin pulls me close to his tattooed chest.
"I'll be there."
I smile in the dark. Justin may be a liar and a cheat, but he's pretty damn good at making girls fall for him.

(A/N: School is so stressful. I have a really bad headache. Ugh!😁😩😩 Next post is on Friday)

➰ Vote ➰