Chapter 41

Chapter song: No Sense by Justin Bieber
(Justin's pov)
-7pm-
I seriously think I hurt Val's feelings. I mean, I did let her down by nullifying our plans for tonight. She was so excited, so was I. I'm just dreary because of my OCD. That shit jacks me up pretty bad. My emotions kind of drain out, especially when I have an incident like that one.
I don't want to make her feel bad. We still have time to do it. It's only 7pm.
"Val, baby?"
Gently, I knock on the bathroom door, but I hear the shower running. I turn the knob but the door is locked. Dammit. Leaning on the door, I quietly sigh and run a hand through my hair.
Have patience. But I don't have patience. I want to make things right.
What am I going to do? I swear, if those girls stick around much longer, I'll go crazy. My dick will go crazy. That means I'll have them fucked in minutes. It's so wrong, but it's not my fault. This is how I am. Val knows I can't help myself when it comes to sex. She should know. She had her warning, so why does she love me?
Oh...right.
I kind of forced her to. Damn, so this is my fault. Why did I make her love me when I knew I'd be disloyal? Ugh, no.
I will not fuck Chantel. I will not fuck Jayde. And I especially won't fuck Yovanna. I will stay away from Chantel's pussy. I will avoid Jayde's rack. I will keep my distance from Yovanna's ass. It's for the best. It's for Valerie.
Suddenly, the shower stops and I snap out of my head.
"Val?"
My voice comes out a bit more desperate than I expected.
"What Justin?"
Her voice comes out a bit more hurt than wished for.
"Babe, can I come in?"
My hands grip the door, feeling her presence nearby.
"I'm naked."
Well, if she puts it that way, I might have to break the door down.
"And?"
A faint smirk approaches my lips, knowing I'm making her blush. There's a long silence before I feel the door unlock. Immediately opening the door, I walk in too see her with a towel wrapped around her body.
"Let's go."
I place a hand on her bare shoulder.
"What?"
Her eyes look at me in confusion.
"I changed my mind. Let's go to dinner."
I notice her hair is damp and a deeper shade of lavender.
"Ok."
She gradually smiles into a grin.
"Come here."
I pull her closer, enough to feel her nakedness. She walks closer and I lead her outside into my bedroom.
"Turn around and drop it."
I grab a pair of black panties and a bra. Val smiles faintly and lets her towel drop on the floor, revealing bare skin. With her bra in my hands, I touch on her body, her breasts. From her perfect rack, I stroke my fingers behind her to clasp the bra. Then my hands drag over her back to her hips. I take her panties, my other hand grasping her ass.
"Step into these."
I place her panties by her feet, and she steps into them, waiting for me to pull them up. I fasten her panties on her, my hands now both grasping her ass.
"Stay there."
I walk over and pull out a grey mini dress, her size. When I return, Val knows what to do, put the dress on. I do the honors and zip up her dress, feeling how tight it's supposed to be on her. Perfect.
As for me, I simply put on a black dress shirt with black slacks while Val does her hair and makeup.
"Ready?"
When I turn around, my eyes glue to the beautiful girl in front of me.
"Yea."
Her lip is bitten shyly, making me covet her body.
"Well, let's not waste anymore time."
Taking her hand, I pull her downstairs and into my garage.
"What made you change your mind?"
Val questions when I start driving.
"I felt bad."
Not going into too much detail, I merely shrug.
"Are you ok? Like, about earlier tonight?"
She's talking about the moment I had when Chantel trashed my kitchen.
"Yea. Are you ok?"
I repeat her question to change the subject.
"Yea."
Our communication is draining out, so I put my hand on her thigh while driving. I drive into the city, knowing she loves the lights.
"We're here."
I pull into a Benihanas. It's a good hibachi restaurant. We step out of my silver Lamborghini and into the restaurant.
We're seated at a long counter with a stove. There are other people, but I feel like it's only me and Val. We order our drinks and food; then we're left to wait for our cook.
"I'm sorry about earlier, babe."
This is something I have to do, mostly because I know she's not happy with me. Ever since we came here, she's been let down. This isn't what I came here for. I came here to start over with her, show her I care.
Instead, I've let her down. I didn't even know it until tonight. Chantel, Jayde, and Yovanna were not planned at all. They're supposed to be left in my past.
"It's ok."
By her response, I think Val knows what I'm apologizing for.
"No, it's not ok. Baby, I want you to love me."
Ok, that sounded a little uncalled for.
"I do love you, babe."
Val looks at me in disbelief and confusion.
"No. I mean, I want you to love me, like, really love me. I want you to trust me."
This isn't coming out right at all.
"Justin, I do. Really."
But her eyes don't say it. So instead of arguing, I kiss her, right on her lips. She kisses back, and I taste the deception off her lips.
"Are you upset with me?"
The question won't leave me at peace.
"About your past cunts?"
Maybe she's a little pissed, because she's using curse words.
"Yea. Listen, baby, I get why you're mad at me-"
"I never said I was mad at you."
Val takes my hand and squeezes it, showing me that she's not mad.
"You're not?"
My eyes study hers to assure she's not feeding me any bullshit.
"No. It's fine. You didn't know they were gonna stick around."
She's not lying. But...this can't be right. She was upset earlier about it. Why is she not mad anymore?
Our chef comes up and greets us. Soon enough, he starts on the fried rice.
"Tonight's gonna be fun."
I need to forget about this. My hand inches toward her inner thigh, and she smiles while watching our food.
-9pm-
Dinner's over, so that means it's time for part 2 of our date.
"Are you excited?"
I ask Val as I drive out of Benihanas.
"Should I be?"
She jokes, making me want to kiss her again.
"Definitely."
Shit, I really want to kiss her, taste her, then watch it transform into a perfect fuck-session. Cut it out, Justin. This isn't what you want. But it's how I survive.
I pull into a parking lot. It's meant for camping, but I want Val to see the city lights.
"Why are we here?"
Her lips are glossy, symbolizing that she has lip gloss on. My senses are wondering what flavor she has on.
"You'll see."
I get out of my car, feeling the cool night air breeze through my hair.
"Take a seat."
I motion to the front of my car.
"But it's expensive."
She objects, but there's no use.
"So are you."
I draw her beside me and put an arm around her. That's when her whole face lights up. In front of us, the whole city is glowing with lights.

(A/N: How are you guys today? Next post is on Thursday)

📔 Vote 📔