Chapter 23

Chapter song: With You by Chris Brown
(Val's pov)
-8am-
Justin's peacefully sleeping on my bare chest. His eyelashes flutter every so often, tickling my skin. Wet at the corners, his lips are plastered to my skin. His left hand is over my right breast, and his right hand is on my shoulder. It's pretty adorable.
I wonder if he's used to sleeping alone or with girls. He looks like the kind to fuck a girl then leave or kick her out. He's a mess, if you ask me. I mean, what does he want? Sex? Money? Girls? I can't comprehend him.
"Baby, am I bothering you?"
Breaking my thoughts, Justin, half awake, mumbles and gives my breasts and squeeze as he rouses.
"You're fine."
I rake my hand through his soft, messy hair.
"These are sooo comfortable."
He nuzzles deeper in my breasts.
"These are mine."
I smirk and slide myself out of bed.
"Baaabe."
Justin tiredly groans from my bed.
"I'm getting ready."
Smiling at his cuteness, I walk into the bathroom and freshen up. I brush my teeth, do my hair, wash my face, etc.; then I put on a light blue crop top with black jean shorts. I add some white Ked's.
"Hey, I've gotta stop at my place. Is that cool?"
Justin's has his pants and shirt on, ready to go.
"Yea, where are we going?"
I walk to him and grab his hand, giving him permission to touch me, anywhere.
"Breakfast."
He speaks with so little detail, but I don't give.
"You look so pretty."
He starts his car and smiles.
"Thanks."
I carelessly take his compliment and throw it in the trash.
"I'll be right back, darlin."
Justin parks at his house, get out, then locks the door as he heads towards his house.
I sigh and study his car. It smells so clean and empty. Out of curiosity, I lift open the car compartment in the center to see condoms, money, a lighter, and a small pack of cleaning wipes. I close the compartment. Damn, what's up with him?
I swear, I could care less about what he does. But he's made me addicted to him. Like a drug, he makes me crazy for a single piece of him. He's beautiful and sinful, crazy and cocky, rich and sophisticated, handsome and irresistible.
"I was thinking a coffee shop."
Justin opens the car and looks at me.
"Oh, yea ok."
My eyes admire his outfit, a white, oversized shirt; baggy, orange shorts; black, Nike shoes; and a gray and black SnapBack.
"Are you doing ok? Last night was...weird."
If he's talking about the fact that he was waiting for me by my door, yea that was weird. If he's talking about how I let out all my tears on him, that was weird too. If he's talking how a gentle shower turned into an audacious fuck session, that was definitely weird.
"I'm fine. Thanks for making me feel better."
I don't recall thanking him for comforting me.
"What? For fucking you?"
The way he says it makes it sound so dirty.
"No, for cheering me up."
I smile a bit while blushing a little.
"And fucking you."
He mumbles under his breath as he parks at a Starbucks.
"Whatever."
I get out and roll my eyes.
"You're a smart-ass, babe."
My waist is in his hands as his breath tickles my ear. I smile as we approach the counter. I ordered a vanilla bean frappe with a pumpkin scone.
"So what do you wanna do today?"
Justin sips from his expresso frappe.
"Anything."
I take notice of how he licks his lips.
"Hm, I have something in mind."
He speaks suspiciously.
"What?"
I give him an entertaining smile, wondering what he's up to.
"What?"
He playfully mimics my expression.
"Where are we going?"
I ignore his annoying yet witty remark.
"That's for me to know and for you to find out. Let's go."
We ditch the residues of our breakfast to get in his sports car.
"Anyways, so you normally pass out with chicks?"
Finally, I ask him what I've been pondering on for the past hour.
"Good question. I only pass out with them if I'm drunk, high, or extremely tired."
He beams as he explains with a exotic pride.
"Were you drunk or high last night?"
I question him with a quizzical smirk.
"Nah, but I was very tired. It was 1-2 in the morning."
He glances at me like it's a common thing for guys to randomly show up on girls' door.
"You were worried about me."
Not a hint of doubt, I speak knowingly.
"Is that a crime?"
He pulls into a parking lot, mindfully confessing to my words.
"No. Where are we?"
There's a few cars parked here too.
"Don't rush it, baby."
Justin welcomely takes my hand when I step out of his car.
"I'm just asking."
The air is cool, and I smile and follow him across the street.
"I'm just saying."
Charmingly, he takes my waist as I see tons of people, crowded in little groups. I think we're at some kind of festival, because there are many stands and lights. Plus, there's music streaming through the air.
"I knew you'd like it. What do you wanna do first?"
Justin hands me a map of the whole area with lots of activities. I perused the paper: balloon fights, tattoos, piercings, plays and musicals, rides, the sky swing, bungee jumping, food sampling, even casinos.
"Let's watch a musical."
I choose something relaxing to ease my mind.
"Good choice."
Justin, and musicals? Definitely not. The only thing he'd watch is two girls fucking each other.
We arrive at an outdoor theater, and there's already a musical on. I grab a flyer and read My Fair Lady.
"Come here, beautiful."
Smoothly, Justin draws me to sit on his lap and wraps his arm around my waist. I don't mind it and secretly roll my eyes while the show continues.
The musical's not that bad. The performers are talented. Justin keeps touching me, especially on the exposed skin in between my crop top and shorts. His hands are so prodigious and firm, and they scare me a little. Scratch that, they make me nervous as fuck.
-11am-
The musical's over, and I can sense Justin is bored as hell.
"What now? Your choice."
Giving him the next pick, I hand him the map this time.
"The sky swing."
He takes my hand before I can reply. We arrive at the sky swing, and we're first in line. It's basically the tallest structure in the whole festival, no taller than a 6 story building. It raises people up then plunders them into a full on swing. Oh, shit. This is sooo not my thing.
"I'll be right beside you, babe."
Justin must notice my anxiousness. I'm not, like, tripping out or anything. I'm just a little nervous.
The employee straps me up on the cords, and I'm freaking out inside. What if it breaks? What if I hit something? Shit.
"Ooh, I'm gonna die."
Frantically, I mutter to myself as we're about to get raised up.
"Are you scared of heights?"
Justin asks from beside me. He's literally strapped beside me.
"No. I'm just scared in general."
My body's stiff from the nervousness as we're raised up, foot by foot.
"Shit, babe, this is high."
Justin chuckles nervously. Even he's freaking out.
"I know! Why'd you suggest this, babe?"
I squeeze the straps of my harness until my knuckles turn white.
"'Cause it's a rush. Don't be scared, doll."
He clutches my hand and squeezes it. Suddenly, I hear a click then we stop moving. Shit.
My stomach leaps, and I scream for my life when we drop, 6 floors down.
"Justin! Omigod!"
I scream and shut my eyes to block out the whole scene.
"It's perfectly fine, baby!"
Justin seems to be having a fun time. How? I feel the air hit against my face, and I hear a loud roaring from it too. My stomach won't stop flipping from the height and speed of the world around me.
We keep swinging, back and forth, until we finally come to a stop.
"See? It wasn't so bad, baby."
Justin says as we get unstrapped.
"I get to choose next."
Before he can end. Open his mouth, I dig the map from his side pocket. Searching the map, I find something that doesn't involve heights or falling through the air.
"I want a tattoo."
Feeling a bit rebellious, I smirk as I look at Justin.
"They're permanent, you know."
He states to assure I'm aware of that.
"Yea. I still want one."
I fold the map, put it in my back pocket, then look him in the eye.
"Ok, whatever you want, baby."
Justin smirks as well and takes my waist. We head to the tattoo stand, and I contemplate on what I want.
"I don't know. What do you think?"
I turn to Justin for a suggestion.
"Hm...get a kitty."
His tone of voice is playful.
"Really?"
I don't know if he's fucking with me or what.
"Yea, get a kitty right there."
Justin pokes my left pelvis.
"A kitty? As in, the animal?"
With Justin I never know when he's being sexual.
"Yea, what'd you think?"
He knows exactly what I think, and it's sexual.
"Alright, I'll get a cat."
I tell the tattoo artist, who's giving the tattoos.
"Ok, have a seat right here."
She tells me, and I sit down on a reclining seat, which leans back so it'll make it easier to get the tattoo.
"You ready?"
Justin stands beside me and starts playing with my hand.
"I don't know. Do they hurt?"
I look at him as the tattoo artists rubs alcohol on my upper left pelvis.
"Not really."
He leans closer to my face, his presence dancing on my lips.
"Make sure you stay still, please."
The girl tells me, and I sort of stiffen my body.
"Yea, babe, stay still. You're good at that."
Why is he always so sexual?
"Oh, be quiet, baby."
I smile, inches away from his lips. Nonchalantly, I feel something needle-like start poking my skin.
"Feels good, right?"
Justin speaks playfully and sarcastically.
"It's kinda painful."
I mumble with a smile, playing along.
"Yea, I know."
He shrugs nonchalantly.
"You're a liar."
I give him a teasing smirk.
"It's not that bad, babe."
He gives me a ridiculous smile.
"Whatever."
I roll my eyes then let the tattoo artist proceed.

(A/N: I'm back!! I am sooo sorry for being inactive. It's been a long week. So much stress😩 Next post is on Sunday)

🌐 Vote 🌐