Chapter 45

Video works^^^
Chapter song: Drive by Halsey
(Justin's pov)
-6pm-
Damn, I don't know what to do. I feel like such a dick. Val's words won't leave me alone. She doesn't know how difficult it is for me to convince myself that I'm a good person. I only fucked Chantel. It's no big deal. Val will never find out. It'll be ok. I'm a good person.
Earlier when Val said she doesn't want to be hurt by me, it flooded me with a rush of guilt. I never felt so crappy in my life.
"Justin, can I have another Advil?"
Val asks from my couch, her body wrapped in a brown, fuzzy blanket.
"Yea baby."
I grab a bottle of Advil and pour a couple in my hand.
"Cramps?"
Sitting beside her, I hand her the pills and a water bottle.
"Yea."
She smiles bashfully and takes the pills before snuggling close to me. We're currently watching tv, but I'm not paying any attention.
"What's your comfort food?"
My arm around her, I ask her with generosity.
"Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches."
Val admits with a lighthearted giggle.
"Let's have that for dinner. What do you want with it? Apples?"
I pull out my phone to ring up my maids.
"That sounds good."
She nods and examines my arm, my tattoos.
"Ok, I need to call it in."
I hold the phone to my ear as I let Val study the tattooed eye on my arm.
"Yes Mr. Bieber?"
My maid answers, and I put in our order. After ordering, I turn my attention back to Val.
"Lay down."
I slide her legs on my lap, making her give me a quizzical smile.
"How 'bout a foot massage?"
Luckily, I brought cream with me, flowery scented.
"Ugh, I hate it when you do this."
Val rolls her eyes but doesn't object.
"Well, I hate it when you complain."
I dart back at her as I start massaging her feet.
"How old are you? I never got your age."
Val smiles and closes her eyes in relaxation.
"Twenty-one. You?"
I answer her while making her feel good.
"Nineteen."
She tells me with a smirk.
"You're still a kid."
I snicker, meaning to tease her.
"No I'm not."
She argues with a playful smile. I wish she could smile everyday, but I already feel bad enough.
"Can you legally drink?"
I question her with a fake sense of strictness. She's so easy to talk to.
"I do it all the time."
She over-exaggerates, her eyes filled with amusement.
"Mr. Bieber, you ordered two peanut butter and strawberry-jelly sandwiches with apple slices and 2% milk?"
My maid sets two plates on the table, and I thank her with a $60 tip.
"I need to wash my hands."
I get up and head to the bathroom. My hands have cream all over them. After washing my hands, I return next to Val and start eating dinner.
We eat, talking every few minutes. It's casual. She won't stop smiling, and I can't take the shame anymore.
"That was nice. Thanks babe."
Val pushes her empty plate aside and smiles at me. It makes my heart ache.
"No problem, baby."
I get up to put our plates in the sink.
"Let's go back outside, beautiful."
My hand in hers, I lead her back outside. The colored pool lights are on, which makes it look fancy.
"Isn't this too expensive?"
Val asks as I encourage her to sit on the edge.
"Nah."
We soak our feet in the pool. The air is cool and windy, hitting my skin with coolness.
"What is expensive to you?"
Her precious grin is so cute, and I have the desire to kiss her. But what gives me the right to even kiss her?
"I don't know. I guess owning two mansions is a bit pricy."
Shrugging nonchalantly, I answer her question the best I can.
"A bit pricy?"
She looks at me like I'm unbelievable.
"What? I answered your question."
I smirk, my eyes riveting to her breasts by accident.
"My eyes are up here."
Val undoubtedly catches me, and I give her an entertained yet apologetic smile. I'm sure she hates it when guys check her out.
"Anyways, I heard there's gonna be fireworks tonight. I thought maybe we'd watch them from the rooftop."
It's an offer, but I know she likes sparkly stuff so maybe she'll like fireworks.
"I love fireworks. Let's go."
She hops on her feet without reluctance. I swear, she makes me want to run away with her. But even then, my troubles will still follow me. That's what's happened ever since we came here.
"Climb the ladder. Be careful, darlin."
I start up the ladder by the side of my house, going after Val. Damn, it's tempting not to stare at her ass. She's so perfect, no matter how much she doubts it. I wish I could fuck her. I'd show her exactly how beautiful she is. But she's on her period. Damn.
"Do we sit here?"
Luckily, Val doesn't notice my stare.
"Yea, they should be starting any time now."
I sit beside her, holding her close. There's a panicky qualm inside me, telling me to hold her closer so she won't fall off. I know she won't because we're 5 feet away from the edge, but I can't help but feel anxious. It's a mental thing.
"Oh, look baby!"
Val excitedly points to the sky, making me jump in surprise. There's the first firework in the sky, dazzling in silver and blue. This is getting me too skittish.
"Are you scared?"
Val looks at me in amusement.
"Not really."
Great, another lie. That's the last thing I need right now.
"You sure look like you are."
She squeezes my hand, glancing at the fireworks.
"Babe, I just don't want you to fall."
No more lies. I'm a good person.
"I'm not, baby."
The fireworks reflect off her eyes, urging me to kiss her again. My hand reaches for her face, making her turn to me.
"I love you."
My lips are craving her too much, so I kiss her passionately. Thankfully, she kisses back. It's perfect. It lasts for minutes, kiss after kiss. It's sucks that I can't touch her.
"Mm-I'm tired."
Val breaks the kiss, leaving me to want more. She doesn't know that.
"Me too. Let's get to bed."
We get up and head down the ladder again, making it safely to the grass.
"I had fun today. Thank you Justin."
By the sound of her voice, I can tell she means it. I've been really nice to her today, which I don't show everybody. Most of the time, my sweet side is fake. I mainly use it to get my dick inside a cunt. In this case, I used it for Val. Why? Because I feel like it's the most I can do for cheating on her. Damn, that tears me apart.
"Ugh, I hate my period."
Val sighs from the bathroom. It makes me smile for reasons unknown to me.
"Me too."
Joking around with her, I get ready for bed as she gives me a playful shove. She's wearing my shirt with baggy shorts. Ugh, I'm gonna miss sleeping next to her half-naked body. I miss touching her.
I take a quick shower; then I do my nightly routine of brushing my teeth, washing my face, etc.
"Are you in bed already, babe?"
Shirtless, I ask as I walk out of the bathroom.
"Yea."
Val mumbles, tucked into my bed.
"So am I."
I walk towards the door to turn off the lights.
"Wait..."
Val stops me, and I turn around to see her sitting up in bed, suspicion written on her face.
"What baby?"
I furrow my eyebrows at her, wondering what in the hell she's staring at.
"What's on your back?"
Shit, the scratches. By the tone of her voice, she's got it all figured out. Dammit, I'm so fucked.

(A/N: I did good on my midterms. Yes! Now I can keep posting again😜😜😜 Next post is on Sunday)

🗳Vote🗳