Chapter 21

Chapter song: Hold Tight by Justin Bieber
(Justin's pov)
-8am-
Val and I are at a nice breakfast restaurant. She wanted waffles, so I gave her waffles. I wanna make her feel better, and I'm not being sexual.
"Let's go. I have a photo shoot, and I want you to come."
Holding her hand, I pull her out of the restaurant and start driving.
When we arrive, I lead her inside and meet up with my boss, Scooter Braun.
"Who's this lovely lady?"
Scooter admiringly looks at Val, making her smile and reach out her hand to him.
"I'm Val, Justin's friend."
She grins friendly at him then at me.
"Nice to meet you, Val. I hope you enjoy Justin's shoot today."
Scooter smiles back; then he motions me to get ready. I'm already ready. I just need to fix my hair.
"Have a seat right here, beautiful."
I lead Val to a chair by the camera before my hair stylist starts doing my hair.
(Val's pov)
Justin's doing his photo shoot, and he looks so flawless. He's doing several poses and whatever the photographer is telling him to do.
He keeps looking at me, winking every once in a while. I sit here, admiring every inch of him. I take notice of his muscular, tattooed arms that can make you feel at home. I study his hands, his fingers; nobody knows what those fingers can do to a girl.
I observe how his jawline clenches every so often and how his lips pout a little at the camera.
"Alright, let's take a break."
Someone orders; then Justin takes his shirt off and walks to me.
"Do you like the view?"
He smirks and hovers over me as I sit cross-legged on the chair.
"I love it."
I smile and look up innocently at him.
"You're a turn on."
His lips tug a sexy smirk as he traces my jawline and stares at me.
"Don't make it too obvious."
I glance at his dick, noticing a slight bulge.
"Good thing I'm doing an underwear shoot."
He teasingly unzips his pants, and I do the honors and tug them down.
"You wanna make sure it doesn't pop out too much, baby."
Teasing him, I give his underwear hem a tug then run my fingers up his toned abs.
"That's the point."
He winks then folds his clothes and puts them in a neat pile. I giggle and realize that he has a rock-hard boner.
"Go do your job."
I motion him to go, mostly because I can't stand that boner. I know that boner's make guys look better during the underwear shoot, but they can be pretty gross.
Justin poses for the camera, touching himself every once in a while. I discover that he's seriously horny, because he keeps looking at me and fixing himself. He seems impatient and antsy.
"Alright. We're done for today. Great job, Justin."
The cameraman announces, but Justin walks up to me, takes my hand, then pulls me inside a changing room.
"Justin, what's your-"
"Be quiet. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you."
Justin starts pulling my clothes off, and I'm still trying to catch up with him.
"Stay still."
He sits me on the bench and spreads my legs apart.
"Just-mmm."
I moan from his fingers rubbing my pussy with quickness.
"You like that, baby?"
His voice is gravelly yet soft.
"Mhm."
I moan from his touch and squirm a little.
"You're getting so wet."
He groans a little and bites his lip while rubbing me and playing with my area. It feels so good, and I love it.
"Can I cum, babe?"
I give him a pleading look as he brings me closer.
"Please do."
He circles his fingers over my clit, making me cum in a loud moan.
"Shit."
Justin curses and grabs a condom. He puts it on then instantly shoves himself inside me. He feels amazing.
"Oh, you're so beautiful."
He purrs into my neck while starting to pound on me. I can tell he's trying to be cautious of my back, because he's not pushing me against the wall. His heavy breaths are hitting against my neck as he humps me.
Desperately, I moan and gently bite into his shoulder as the pleasure increases.
"Justin, I'm gonna cum."
I moan and squeeze his arms.
"Me too. Go ahead, baby."
He breathes out; then I release myself and sigh in pleasure.
"Oh, you're such a fucking turn-on."
He starts playing with me again while he's still in me.
"Ohhhh, Justin. Shit."
I'm getting sensitive from all this cumming.
"One more time, baby. Yes?"
His eyes tell me that he's gonna go anyway. I nod and whimper from the sensitivity. Justin gives me a quick glance to make sure I'm ok, and I nod with a moan.
He continues and starts banging me again. I wrap my arms around him, with his consent. I feel his muscles work as he pleasures the both of us. Where does he learn to do this?
I feel him trigger my g-spot, and I squeak a little and whimper again.
"Justin, can I go?"
I whisper, short-winded.
"Yes baby."
Once he allows me, I release loudly, moaning, whimpering, and trying to catch my breath.
Justin pulls out of me and pulls up his boxers.
I'm still out of breath as I put on my clothes. Oh, fuck, that was so fucking nice.
"Let's get lunch, baby. I'm sure you're hungry."
Justin takes my waist and leads me out, no evidence of what just happened. After walking out of the building we hop in his car. Damn, how do I recover from him? Justin drives me to a restaurant called Greenhouse Market. It has a clean, spacey atmosphere. We sit at a table, and I order water with Salmon and vegetables. Justin orders water with grilled chicken and a salad.
"How are you feeling?"
Justin grins beautifully.
"Pretty good."
I sip from my ice water as I smile.
"Does that mean you won't leave?"
Hope is glistening in his eyes.
"Justin, you know I don't deserve any of this. I'm not meant for this type of lifestyle."
Shaking my head, I tell him with honesty yet reluctance.
"Val, c'mon baby, you deserve so much more. Give me one reason why you don't."
Justin's voice is doubtful and, surprisingly, caring. But he's all wrong.
"I'm a whore."
I mumble, simple enough to comprehend yet too detailed to believe.
"You're perfect."
Justin has no uncertainty in his words. But it makes me feel even more guilt.
I only purse my lips together and narrow my eyes at my half-eaten lunch.
"Don't worry 'bout it. I'll pay."
Justin stands out of his chair with his hands already scanning over several hundred-dollar bills.
I walk out with Justin, his firm hand at the small of my back.
"I know a great place to hang out."
His voice breezes through my hair and over my neck. I don't know what makes me go with him, but I do.
Justin leads me to an open field. It looks so clean, open. It gives me the urge to run through it.
"Take your shoes off. Let's run."
I feel like Justin can read my thoughts. My feet kick off my pain-in-the-ass heels and place my hand in Justin's. Then we start running, the slightly moist ground at my feet. We run, through the fresh air and neatly trimmed grass. It's cheesy, but it feels like a movie.
Eventually, Justin takes hold of my waist and draws me onto him as we fall on the ground.
"I can go for round three right now."
He murmurs, moaning a little. His hands are on my ass, and they're slowly rocking me over his crotch.
"You've got a problem, babe."
I smirk while he makes sexual noises from rocking me back and forth on him.
"No, I don't. You just make me horny."
His eyebrows furrow as he tightens his grip on my ass.
"Whatever."
I roll my eyes and go with his actions by rocking myself, in synch with his hands.
"Yeeees. Baby, this is all your fault. You make me wanna do so many dirty things to youuuu."
Justin groans and flutters his eyes shut, signaling he's at his high.
"Not my problem."
I whisper against his ear before I lay motionless on his chest.
"Damn."
His heartbeats are paced and worth every beat against his chest.
I remain frozen, ear to chest, waist to waist, fingers intertwined, him satisfied, me inconsolable.
I don't want this. I've told myself this a million times. I can't stay here, with Justin. Why is this so difficult to acknowledge?
"Justin," I start off at a whisper. "I have to go." And I get up to walk away. I don't look behind me. I just walk and walk, until I step in my heels.
I move one foot in front of the other, walking, fighting back tears.
I'm a stripper. I'm a prostitute. I'm a sex toy, a slave. I'm a whore. I'm not worth anything.
"Valerie! Don't go, baby. You know I need you."
Justin's voice obviously follows my tracks.
"What, for sex?"
I shoot at him without looking back.
"Dammit Val."
He curses, loud enough for me to hear. I open the door to the strip club and head to the back. This is where I belong.

(A/N: Big day tomorrow. Justin's gonna be at the EMAs!!! Next post is on Monday)

👁‍🗨 Vote 👁‍🗨