Sophie

She sat on the hill, watching the stars. Her mind was filled with an empty buzzing sensation. A cool breeze blew. She startled and was almost comforted for a moment thinking it was Keefe. Then she remembered the warmth of his hand slowly fading as he went to the light. The small braid in her hair was falling out, the ribbon holding it together had blown off.
It danced in little circles through the air, the wind guiding it swiftly, gracefully, and slowly it started to disappear from her vision. All of this time... she thought to herself. This whole time.. her hair flew around her head like flames. Keefe. Images flashed in her mind, she relived what could've seemed like thousand different moments, minutes, seconds, hours, days, weeks, periods of time. But they weren't that. They were more than that. They were all illusions. Forming one strong, undeniable, feeling. Is this what Keefe feels all of the time? Sophie thought. Does he feel emotions so strong it's unbearable? Does it feel like flames, burning everything it touches? Does it feel graceful but out of control at the same time, unpredictable? She couldn't dare herself to form the words for it. She was too scared to wonder what would happen if she did.

yes this was a short chapter
I know I said I would update sooner, but it still took a while :( sorry
I cannot promise that I will update soon, but I will try :))