the past, present, and future

-hi! i don't know if anyone is reading this, but warning to sophitz/sodex/sotam shippers:: this is a sokeefe storyyy! the begining may or may not sound sophitz ish but its going to be a sokeefe story..

the moment she found a place where she belonged. found people who cared for her. it was a very sparkly and bright moment.

 then there was darkness. dark black everywhere. she tried to get out, but the black monster was too strong. so she let herself fall in. 

but when she hit the pit of the dark abyss, she needed to get out. she needed to save someone. one of the people that cared for her and always was by her side. the person that always wanted her to be happy. now she needed to save him so he could be happy too.

everything blurred and shifted. then there was a blinding light that shined. 

sophie saw a stunningly beautiful alicorn beside her. suddenly the alicorn lifted off the ground and- a different memory appeared. she was on the alicorn with keefe. and she felt something breezy and warm go through her.. a feeling of freedom and happiness- a feeling so strong that she didn't want to let go. 

but the feeling faded, and she suddenly felt a feeling of heartbreak..- and worry, and guilt, and shame. and she saw alden in his bed looking sort of helpless. and fitz, and biana, and della, they looked helpless too. and angry. fitz especially looked angry. and all of them looked heartbroken. and della looked shamed. sophie wished she could tell them that it'd be alright.

it blurred, and everything started speeding up. flashes of emotion,happiness, worry, nervousness, determination, heartbreak, pride, and so many memories flooded her brain.

the day prentice woke up. the day keefe betrayed her and everyone when he went to the neverseen. when one of the mr. forkles died. when keefe had gotten a scar from fighting king dimitar. the time when her parents memories were erased. the day fitz had said "i want it to be you."the moment tam left with lady gisela. when the alicorn babies were alive and she knew they would survive. the day she found out that oralie was her biological mother and she broke up with fitz. when lady gisela hurt her own son so he could fufill his legacy. 

the day they defeated the neverseen.

all these memories, and many more swept through sophie's head.

then, she saw the lost cities where it is now. peaceful, calm, happy, it was the way it was before all of this happened.

sophie foster was now eighteen, she had just finished the elite levels of foxfire. she had also defeated the neverseen with all her friends. fitz, keefe, biana, dex, tam, linh, wylie, marella, maruca, and everyone in the blackswan had helped.

now the members of the neverseen were locked up in exile, their memories were most likely erased.

a swirl of purple and blue washed through sophie's head and an image showed up in her mind. it was very bright and almost.. fluffy like? 

the image started moving like a movie in her mind. there were two people,a boy and a girl, standing by a beautiful tree. she couldn't tell what kind of tree it was. the two people were talking, quietly, and the voices felt faraway and muffled so she couldn't tell what they were saying.the boy said something and the girl looked down. the girl must have been crying because the boy looked like he was wiping her tears. 

then, everything got too shiny to look at and disappeared.

sophie woke up from her dream, a painful headache was pounding on her head.

-hi soo um thanks for reading this long thing! (if anyone is still here) sorry if this was super confusing,.. i was confused by my own writing while writing this.. so yeah im going to write the next chapter now