Keefe

Okay so you may have noticed but I'm actually going to try and use grammar now

He was going to run away.

He had planned out everything- he had a bag of food to last him a while, ( some blitzenberry muffins, a couple chasers, a box of Prattles, and an apple that Sophie had given him one time-even though it was all brown and mushy now), and bottles of youth too. He would find other  things to eat there.

He wasn't bringing his imparter- he would be tracked down the moment someone noticed he was missing.

There also was a pocket knife he kept in a pocket- mostly just for emergency.

 Before he left, he would hail Sophie- Sophie. Just thinking her name made his heart get a tingly feeling, and his lungs felt broken. He also had a strange rush go through his veins that went from his chest all the way to his toes, and he wanted to run away and never stop, but it also made him want to slump into his chair and do nothing forever. It was a strange feeling.

He would tell her that he's leaving- and to not hail him. That he felt suffocated here, and he wanted to get away from everything. He knew that the Forbidden Cities wasn't the best place he could've thought of to go- but he wanted to go somewhere else, where everything was different.

Keefe checked his bag, and then looked around. He spotted something green underneath his bed. It was Mrs. Stinkbottom. He mentally smiled, then walked over and picked her up and stuffed her in his bag.

The ending of this chapter is kind of weird but there's things that I'm going to add in later.

Ok bye !