ᴍᴇʀᴄᴇᴅᴇs-ᴍᴀʏʙᴀᴄʜ ᴇxᴇʟᴇʀᴏ

EDITED: August 5/6, 2021

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜-𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝙴𝚡𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚘 - $𝟾,𝟶𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶
one of the most expensive cars in the world

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜-𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝙴𝚡𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚘 - $𝟾,𝟶𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶one of the most expensive cars in the world

"yeah, george works at a piercing shop." dream explained to y/n as they all settled down for the night.

y/n and dream we're talking by his car, both of them leaning on it.

y/n was asking more about dream so they could get to know him better.

and the topic of all dream's piercings came up.

he had an eyebrow piercing, 2 cartilage piercings, and 3 ear lobe piercings. and he said george did them all.

"yeah and george also pierced sapnap's nose ring, did both of our tongue piercings, tommy got a single piercing on his ear-"

"uh, run that by me again?"

"tommy got-"

"before that."

"me and sapnap's tongue ring?"

"you didn't tell me about that one." y/n was genuinely surprised. the way he didn't even thing to tell them about it.

"mhm, i got mine so i'd stop biting my tongue every time i raced, and sapnap just wanted to match with me. i have a matching cartilage with george, too."

"sounds sick!" y/n smiled at the nice friendship they had.

"do you have any tattoos?"

"yup, a sleeve tattoo on my upper shoulder. sapnap has a flame on the back of his shoulder, hannah has a rose, george got his name in another language tattooed on his lower leg."

"george sounds so fucking cool. what the hell."

"yeah, he also vapes occasionally, since he gets a discount at his store. yo george!"

"what?"

"lemme hit your vape!"

"i dont want your bitch ass spit on my vape!"

george yelled back. anytime one of the guys asked for a hit, he said no. he didn't need them getting addicted to that shit. plus he didn't even usually use it anymore. maybe once or twice when he was stressed, which wasn't often, but other than that it collected dust in his glove compartment.

"well, y/n wants a piercing!"

"i want what?!" y/n quickly looked to dream who was still looking over to george.

"i can do it when i'm at my place! this isn't sanitary."

"they want a matching one with us! so we're all getting one!"

george rolled his eyes and dragged y/n away from dream who was laughing his ass off.

"do you really want a piercing? cause you don't have to get one. dream is just being a bitch, honey."