ʙᴜɢᴀᴛᴛɪ ᴅɪᴠᴏ

EDITED: August 5/6, 2021

𝙱𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚟𝚕 - $𝟻,𝟾𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶
one of the most expensive cars in the world

𝙱𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚟𝚕 - $𝟻,𝟾𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶one of the most expensive cars in the world

IT WAS FUN TO HANG OUT WITH

this whole crew. they were a fresh start away from everything else, and y/n could tell they would enjoy it here.

they got to know the girls, which was really fun. the girls all had such aesthetically pleasing cars but man could they drive.

"so you built a multi million dollar car when you were 14?!"

"mhm! i studied cars since i was a kid! in Germany, racing was a big part of my childhood!" niki smiled back at y/n who looked aghast.

when niki was a kid, she did a lot of jobs for upper class people, and a lot of it involved cars. she one time got a broken car as a payment so she made it her goal to repair it. she studied cars day and night, and collected parts. and she ended up here.

"that's so impressive!"

"sure is! everyone wants her to build them a car." dream said from behind y/n. he leaned his arm on their shoulder, joining the conversation.

"i'm assuming you asked too?"

"hell yeah i did! she's the best of the best! fixed my car plenty times and look how she runs!" dream exclaimed, proud of niki and his car.

"speaking of your carrrr..." a new voice piped up. the younger looking girl grabbed dream's arm, making him shake his head 'no'.

"cmon dream! i won't go above thirty and it's only to see how good that motor is working!" she looked like a young girl version of dream. same dirty blond hair, green eyes, and green mask.

"..fine. is it okay if y/n supervises?"

"of course! i've been wanting to meet one of the best racers! if you're okay with that, y/n?"

"of course i am!"

so drista took y/n's hand and dragged them to the black car with a beautiful green highlight all around it.

"mk, i'll drive to that corner and around it. then we switch places because i wanna see how you drive. dream is okay with how fast you drive, so go for his fast you want. is that okay?"

"sounds fun!"

drista put the seatbelt on, and y/n did too. she put it in gear and sped to the limit she was given. she did an amazing drift around the corner and stopped.

"that was awesome man! loved the turn!"

"thanks! that means a lot coming from you. i can't wait for you to drive! call me drista, k?" it was now known that drista looked up to y/n. the way dream described y/n made drista look forward to something.