ʟʏᴋᴀɴ ʜʏᴘᴇʀsᴘᴏʀᴛ

EDITED: AUGUST 5/6, 2021

𝙻𝚢𝚔𝚊𝚗 𝙷𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝: $𝟹,𝟺𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶
-one of the most expensive cars in the world
-one of the rarest cars, only seven in the world
-one featured in Fast And Furious 7

IT WAS A BIG NIGHT

for the racing community. the streets were packed.

woman were wearing small tank tops and low rise jeans. all hanging around there guys while arguing with other girls that got too close.

everyone stood around cars and socialized with others from around town.

Dream's group was right in the middle of it.

"big man, it's not how you stand by a car, it's how you drive it, you know?" quackity patronized as Tommy was checking out ways he could stand next to a car.

they were all laughing and having a good time as they waited for the race to start.

"so, who's racing with me?" y/n said as everyone began to settle down.

"good question. which one of you bitches are racing today?"

"i don't know, man! cops are gonna be on our asses. karl and sapnap snatched some police callers so they're keepin track."

quackity sighed out as he leaned on his car, gazing at the stars.

of course all of them got busted before. all of them have been to jail at least twice, but got bailed out by Phil.

i mean, the kids can't go to juvie so often anymore. might get taken away and that can't happen.

they've tried.

buuuut, they realized that any of Dream gang could've literally bought and probably owned them if it happened.

so they settle for arresting.

Dream can tell you about every cop's name and birth date since he's been there the most. he likes to become acquainted.

anyways, they can't keep getting busted or it's serious time.

"so i'm racing by myself? sweet."

"well sweetheart, i would race with you. but i gotta pick up the brat since she wants to see so bad." dream laughed at the non genuine insult against his sister. he didn't really mind going back to get her, but he'd like to at least see the first half of the race.

"relax man, these fuckers are gonna look like they're on bikes next to you!" karl said as he rubbed y/n's shoulders, his voice a little deeper than usual.

i mean, all the boys were like that tonight. their posture was uptight and they held themselves high. their arms were either crossed or in their pockets, the muscle clear through their shirts.

they looked scary which is what they wanted.

no unwanted guests.

the girls were looking very beautiful tonight, as per usual. niki had a on a beautiful matte red lipstick as she leaned against her car and laughed at what puffy was saying. puffy had her wavy hair slipped back on the left side of her head. hannah had roses decorating her hair which matched her car. alyssa had her hair pulled back in a messy ponytail, which still looked amazing.

they were all just simply beautiful.

but the point is, everyone was ready for tonight.

"guys, i'll see you in a quick minute. gotta grab the kid and i'll be back in time for the middle of the race. you tell me anytime there's a plot change. same level?"