ᴀᴋ-47(?)

EDITED: August 5/6, 2021

THIS IS THE FAMOUS AK-47, WITH OVER 5o MILLION MANUFACTURED IN TEN COUNTRIES. THE AK-47 IS THE MOST POPULAR ASSAULT RIFLE IN THE WORLD.... NOTHING GETS BETWEEN ME AND MY AK...

"well, sir, you just happened to catch me at the wrong time

"well, sir, you just happened to catch me at the wrong time." dream stated, a man was begging at his feet as multiple guns were trained towards the low-life's direction.

"please, let me go! for the love of god!"

"i've met god. he had nothing nice to say about you."

and multiple bangs were heard.

but hey, you my dearest, have no clue what happened to this poor man to deserve such cruelty.

so i'll tell you the story, because then you'll know that he deserved it.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'AK-47・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

the casino was up and running with life, men sat at tables as woman flocked them for a chance to get their attention and money.

the kids went around, betting with old men, gaining money in many ways.

drista used her special cards

tommy was a master of poker

tubbo was an excellent pick-pocketer

and ranboo could honestly just scare people with his height, but he knew just what ways to get the slot machines to fall into place.

abundances of money is what they came back with.

the adults of age sat at the bar, getting a drink with hannah's supervision.

"in my country, i am aloud to drink at 14 with mother's supervision." niki tsked and shook her head.

sure, she didn't really wanna drink that much, but she still thought it was stupid.

dream and sapnap were drinking beers out of glass bottles, sipping on them once in a while. george was drinking a matching martini with y/n.

sure it was a little sweet for his taste, but they recommended it.

puffy and alyssa were sipping on white wine, discussing the usual: cars and life things.

callahan settled for a margarita because it came with a little umbrella and cherry, which he gave to alyssa.

karl was drinking straight tequila with quackity, two shots and they were already kind of loopy.

techno drank red wine, sitting quietly while looking around at the different tables.

"guys! we won so much! i have half enough i need to buy my car from the earnings i got!" tommy cheered as everyone looked at the stacks he pulled out.