ғᴇʀʀᴀʀɪ ᴍᴏɴᴢᴀ

PUBLISHED/UNEDITED: August 8/9, 2021

𝙵𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚊: $𝟷,𝟽𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶
one of the most expensive cars in the world

𝙵𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚊: $𝟷,𝟽𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶one of the most expensive cars in the world

"DO YOU GUYS NEED A REMINDER?

i'm the y/n of street racing. i own these streets."

ever since y/n got acquainted with the Dream Gang, nothing much has happened they must be honest.

it's been a month since they first met everyone. the only thing they've done so far is gamble, eat, and laze around with the group.

but the gang kinda contributed to the fact..

subtly forcing y/n to not go out and interact with people. showing up to their apartment at random times. not letting them see people.

it was getting bad, so y/n decided the big race was the night they finally did something.

they told the door man to tell the gang that y/n left. they made sure their door was locked. they blasted their favorite playlist and went into the bathroom.

they showered, exfoliated, just basically taking care of themselves, as they should. it made them feel better, like they could do anything.

they put on an outfit that made them confident and looked at the mirror for a second. they posed. voguing, if you will.

"okay, time to get some money and literally make people crumble at the sight of me."

they put on some shoes and walked out the door, locking it behind them and walking to the elevator.

they walked out and exited the building, about to head to their two cars.

"hello sapnap"

"where are you going?"

"my natural habitat."

"the racing track?"

"mhm."

he pushed off the wall and walked over to y/n. their back was facing him as he walked up behind them.

"which one is it?"

"Aston. i havent got used to the Venom."

sapnap hummed and nodded. he fixed his baseball hat. y/n took it and placed it on their head. sapnap glanced back and ruffled his hair, the small wavy curls being rearranged.

y/n tossed him the keys and he caught them behind his back. he slid into the driver seat.

the car roared to life and y/n got into the passenger seat.

"where's karl, i see his car."

"here!"

his head peaked up from the back seat. he had a red hoodie on that had a cat on it. it was gucci, which seemed a little unlike karl.