ғᴇʀʀᴀʀɪ ʟᴀғᴇʀʀᴀʀɪ

EDITED: August 6/7, 2021

𝙵𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙻𝚊𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚒: $𝟷,𝟺𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶
one of the most expensive cars in the world.

𝙵𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙻𝚊𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚒: $𝟷,𝟺𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶one of the most expensive cars in the world

THE RACE WAS NOW OVER

and sapnap sat happily with his winnings.

"weren't you supposed to get a piercing?"

oh shit.

fuck me...derogatory.

was all that went through y/n's head as they were sitting in the car of Quackity.

they were getting ready to leave the race, waiting for sapnap to finish putting his new seat covers on.

the cool night air blew in their face as the door was left ajar so they could see out at everything.

sapnap was adjusting the seat covers and admiring them as y/n just blankly gazed.

"well doll, what do you think?"

"i think i want to run away."

"no honey, about the seat cover."

"oh! i love them! they're soft and really match your car!"

"that's all i needed to hear." sapnap said with a soft smile that y/n returned.

"pack it up boys, police are on main street looking for us! go on!" someone yelled and everyone scattered.

y/n slammed the door and buckled their seat belt. quackity slid over the hood of the car and jumped off, and swung himself into the driver's seat. george suddenly came through the roof window of the car and fell into the back seat.

quackity didn't even have time to buckle up as he was already backing out. his arm was on the back of the passenger seat as he looked behind him to see where he was backing into.

he gear shifted and they jolted forwards. he drifted left and they turned down an alleyway. dream and sapnap's cars followed.

george beckoned y/n to climb into the backseat, and they complied.

he held their arm as they were climbing back, and he let them settle beside him.

"do you want to discuss your piercing?"

"i'm kind of scared."

"no need to be darling, it's okay! it doesn't hurt, it looks hot, and it doesn't take long to heal. simple."

"okay..okay i'm ready."

"you're getting matching ones with me, dream, and sapnap, yeah?"

"mhm."

so george grabbed his phone and dialed dream, giving him the details.

"you, me, and sapnap- yeah they said yes.we're going tonight- for the love of god sapnap isn't allowed to get his nipples pierced-"