ʜᴇɴɴᴇssᴇʏ ᴠᴇɴᴏᴍ ғ5

𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚢 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚖 𝙵𝟻: $𝟸,𝟷𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶
one of the most expensive cars in the world

𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚢 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚖 𝙵𝟻: $𝟸,𝟷𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶one of the most expensive cars in the world

Y/N WAS LAZILY SITTING OUTSIDE

of their apartment building, chewing gum and sitting on the hood of their car. they stared at the sky as it was darkening and admired the dusk look.

they were waiting for the boys to arrive and take them to the race tonight. it would be sapnap, dream, george, callahan, karl, and quackity. y/n assumed they would share cars and not take their individual ones.

the gum popped ironically at the same time the boys pulled in to the apartment complex's parking lot.

y/n glanced over but still continued to stare at the sky while chewing their gum.

they noticed that it was three cars. quackity's, dream's, and sapnap's. the door slammed shut to a car and y/n felt a presence beside them.

"enjoying the view, sweetheart?"

"didn't think the city view would be this... wow."

"you'll learn to catch it wherever you go if you look in the right place."

y/n turned their head and smiled at dream, who smiled back with the same kindness.

dream stepped back and held out a hand. y/n sat up and took it, sliding off the hood of their car. the looked between the cars to decide which one to ride in.

"howdy darling! step right up here!" sapnap said in the most ugliest country accent he could muster as he rolled his window down. dream genuinely gagged and had to cover his mouth as y/n looked traumatized. sapnap was trying not to laugh at the aghast face of y/n

"forget you. quackity! you got an extra seat-" y/n called over to him, making quackity laugh and sapnap protested.

"no no i'm sorry. i'll drive you and i won't use the country accent anymore i promise." sapnap
pleaded as dream was still recovering from that little episode. the man went through the five stages of grief in a total of 2 seconds.

"sapnap. man, i've known you for years. you're like a brother to me. but that doesn't mean i won't rip out your tongue and feed it back to you, and then make you throw it up so i can feed it to you again. never ever do that again or you will regret meeting me."

dream sounded serious as sapnap's eyes widened. dream stared blankly at the ground before trying to quietly laugh to himself as he walked over to his car.

y/n yanked the door open and jumped in the seat as sapnap was shaking his head with a chuckle.

"where are you racing at?" y/n asked as they pulled out of the lot, heading down the street at a legal speed.