ᴘᴀɢᴀɴɪ ᴢᴏɴᴅᴀ

𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚉𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊 - 𝟷𝟽,𝟻𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶
one of the most expensive cars in the world

𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚉𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊 - 𝟷𝟽,𝟻𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶one of the most expensive cars in the world

"well ladies, gents, sires. it is now time i bestow my light upon your pale asses and show you how it's done."

y/n was a very nice person.

"out of my way assholes!"

very nice.

so nice that they-

"if you beat me, ill go on a date with you!"

no they wouldn't.

charity work looks good on a résumé though...

nah just kidding

y/n cracked their knuckles but winced afterwards.

george huffed a laugh as he walked by them and climbed into the passenger seat and hannah happily jumped into the back seats.

"and what do you guys want?" y/n mumbled mindlessly as they started the car and began backing up.

"well sapnap was workin on ya car and he installed a new stick shift right?"

"yea-"

"well the fucker tightened it too much so now you have to have the strength of Thor to-"

as y/n put their foot on the third pedal, george grabbed it and pushed it back with ease. he tilted his head back to smirk at hannah who grumbled angrily.

"show off..."

"go on, dear." he waved at y/n to drive so hannah would finish her explanation.

"that's why we're here. those idiots might take your car at the finish line so i'm here to work on it. george is here to show off his strength like a fuckin gym bro that consumes raw protein powder."

"you know, you little new yorker fuck? go eat a sub sandwich."

"shut up you british chewsday innit asshole from space."

y/n was fighting for their life.

coughing and shit, trying not to get caught

"get your ass to the starting line."

y/n continued to choke on their breath as they pulled up next to a bright, green car.

"don't tell me..."

phil tied back his hair and glanced to the three with a warm smile.

"he's mocking me."

"we're done for." hannah said in a daze.

"let me just back out of here-"

"go!"

george yanked back the stick shift with a grunt and tossed his leg over the console to push on the gas pedal.

"damn! i got it!" y/n yelled and nudged his leg.

y/n caught up with phil and side glanced phil.

"what the fuck is he listening to."

"piano sonata number 14. by beethoven."

"well gents, this is his Good Riddance and Good bye." hannah said in a british accent while saluting.

"the twat is listening to classical while racing, we're smoked." y/n laughed in disbelief.

the three heard a loud bang right behind them and hannah almost flew forward.

"what the fuck was that?!"

"racers pull over! racers pull over!"

they did and hannah and y/n jumped on top of the car as george tied his flannel around his waist and ruffled his hair.

"sorry to cut it short! we've seem to have interference. we will have to cut it short tonight, the cops are already patrolling closer!" the speaker announced and y/n groaned.

george looked back to the car and tapped hannah's leg. she leaned down and glanced behind her. they began whispering quickly and y/n stared off before going to meet phil.

"you see that typa smoke?"

"yeah dumbass it happened to me one time. some one shot the guy's engine."

they looked around,

specifically for their group of friends.

low and behold.

ranboo held a sniper as tommy held out a graphing sheet on the perfect shot. tubbo dangled a long strip of bullets like a belt.

"whatcha think that was about?"

george scratched his head as hannah looked at him expectantly.

"saw the guy trailing us earlier. musta got too close for the kid's liking."

y/n slipped away to talk to phil.

"you technically won, are you free friday?"

phil laughed and a tall lady came up behind him in gothic attire.

"i'm sorry love, but he is taken." she laughed and smiled.

y/n's eyes widened.

"ma'am are both of you free frid-"

tbh i've had a crush on this kid for like two months and i think he's starting to take interest me!

but the problem is when ppl actually like me back i lose interest lol

and i think he's ableist and makes jokes outta p3d0philia (idk yet) and he's a ginger (/j ab the ginger part, y'all cool)

and this other guy fatshamed my friend (i was pissed omfg i was gonna fight his mullet f@g ass) and his friend always stared at me and i made direct eye contact with him one time at a pep rally

mf fr said: 👁👁 (two eye emojis)

i lost my soad shirt im so frickin angry >:(

-october 29/30, 2021

(psst i released a qna book!)