ᴍᴄʟᴀʀᴇɴ ᴇʟᴠᴀ

EDITED: August 5/6, 2021

𝙼𝚌𝙻𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝙴𝚕𝚟𝚊: $𝟷,𝟽𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶
one of the most expensive cars in the world

𝙼𝚌𝙻𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝙴𝚕𝚟𝚊: $𝟷,𝟽𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶one of the most expensive cars in the world

WHEN DREAM GOT NEWS

of the crash, boy was he pissed.

he was just about to walk into his sister's bedroom but his phone rang violently, which he immediately picked up.

"hel-"

"get over here now! y/n was crashed into and they're stuck in their car!-"

"give me 2-5 minutes."

it takes 10 minutes to get over there.

but he was gonna make it work.

so instead of waking up drista, he grabbed her carefully and held her as he ran out the door. she was buckled in the back seat safely as dream hopped behind the steering wheel.

he was a master of driving smoothly but quickly. so drista wasn't woken up as he was going 120 miles per hour, swerving around cars and gear shifting many times.

he was barely able to park the car before he jumped out and started sprinting to where he saw the crash.

all that ran through his head was how sorry he was for not being there. he didn't really remember anything except the word sorry and blood from that night.

he finally snapped out of it as puffy rubbed his shoulder in a caring way.

he shook his head and looked around.

he noticed he was sitting in the back of wilbur's car, leading out the left door to talk to everyone. they were at the starting line and a few other people were still there. it was a good bit, but not as many at the beginning.

"dream, are you okay?"

"i'm fine..."

technoblade suddenly came from behind puffy to see dream.

"i didn't take them back, puffy helped me bandage them up so they're just in my car right now. i just thought maybe you'd...like to see them...." technoblade spoke, sounding indifferent but he was actually a little nervous.

dream was unpredictable in these moments, and when he's like that...could he get in serious trouble.

"i'll...i'll go see them. you guys gather around karl and sapnap's car to listen to police radio. they might get wind of the crash and the race."

dream walked over to techno's shiny black car and opened the door.

y/n was covered in bandages around their chest, and little bandaids on small cuts. bruises were swollen and everywhere and it was just horrendous.